34

He started stocking my hair.

"Gross!"

He slapped me with full might. "I dare you to say that again."

"Gross! Gross! Gross!" I said on top of my lungs.

With this, he tore my top. Now I am only wearing a bra and shorts. He started touching my butt with his other hand and bit my neck.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!!!" I don't know what happened but next thing I knew was that I am punching Dolus with my right hand, which still has a broken chain attached to it. I hit him so hard that he fell across the wall, resulting in a hole there and fall down in Victoria's cell.

I used my free hand to break the chain of my other hand. Both of my hands are bleeding but I ignored the pain and jump in his direction.

He is not getting away with this. No chance.

"Go find Julian!!" I commanded Sam and Vicky. They hesitated. "I SAID GO!!" They should not stay around here because what I am going to do here will not be appropriate for them to see.

They understood the seriousness in my voice and obeyed.

I returned my full attention to Dolus, who is also waiting for me to end my conversation so we can have a proper fight.

He tried to attack me in a supersonic speed but I can see his every move in slow motion.

Before his power could hit me I hit him with my fireballs. One after the another. I have been practicing a lot and this is show time.

I pick up the bricks and stones lying around with my telepathy and threw them in his direction.

But he managed to stop them in mid-air before saying, "You should not have done that princess."

"You are the one who should have kept his hands with himself!!!"

He attacked me and threw me across a wall.

I am sure I have heard my bones breaking.

I tried to stand up but he used his power to keep me in the same position until he reaches me. Then he holds me by my neck and picked me above the ground. I kept struggling but couldn't get myself out of his grip.

As my struggling increases, his grip also becomes tighter.

At a point, I can't even breathe anymore.

"Quitting so quickly princess? I have not even started my game yet." He laughed in a dramatic way. "Just because I need you and let you off the hook does not mean that I will let you do whatever you want. You are just same as your mother, a pathetic fool."

I had enough. No one can insult my mother!

I collected all my leftover power and kicked Dolus in the face.

He fell back and  I fell on the ground. I am breathing so hard as I have just run a marathon. I seriously thought that was my end but......... However, the battle is not over yet.

I quickly get up. It's aching all over my body.  The pain is so bad that I can't even think straight.

But Dolus can. And what he can think of is that he is really mad.

He used his superhuman speed, hold my head and crashed it in the wall.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!!" And I heard a loud bang. Then I fall back to the ground.

My eyes were open but the pain doesn't let me concentrate on anything. When I did I saw Julian treating Dolus like a punching bag. Dolus tried making a comeback but he had no chance.

"ROSE!!" Some other people came near me but I didn't pay them any attention. My full focus is on Julian and Dolus, mostly Julian.

I know Julian is strong but he is fighting Dolus. Dolus - the only firstborn left - most powerful person one can ever encounter.

Suddenly Dolus stopped fighting and looked at me straight in the eyes, "Stop blocking me!!"

I am blocking him? How?

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HER!! I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HER!!"

God! Julian is mad. And it is not good. Something tells me he can't defeat Dolus.... No one can beat Dolus....

Others tried to stop Julian but he is not listening to anyone.

"Stop! Let him go." It took my everything to say that. The pain in my head is killing me. But what actually killed me was the look on Julian's face when he looked at me. He thinks I care about Dolus. I don't you idiot. I care about you. "You can't........ kill him now........ and caging him...... won't be of any use....... let him go." I could manage to say that only in a whispering voice.

The next thing I knew was Dolus disappeared from Julian's side and stood near me, face so close to mine that our noses were touching, "STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN!!" and he disappeared again.

This was the last thing I know before..........