32

One of the guards took a dagger out and started walking towards me.

Now I am afraid. My heart is beating so hard that it is the only voice that I can hear. My fear level is so high that I just want to close my eyes and pray for it to pass.

But I won't.

I kept my eyes wide open, glaring at each one of them.

But I think my trick worked. They seem to forget all about other girls. I can hear them screaming their lungs out but the guards are ignoring them as they don't even exist. I am their only focus of attention.

It's good. As long as they are out of danger, it's fine.

The guard with the dagger didn't hesitate to use it and started giving me cuts here and there. Some on my arms, some on my stomach and also some on my face.

And believe me, it hurts. It hurts like hell. I tried my best to not cry or scream but failed miserably.

My crying and screaming were the only noise one can hear now.

The burning sensation in my body confirmed the fact that it is not a normal dagger.

The pain was so unbearable that I didn't even notice when I passed out.

I woke up with the same amount of pain before passing out again.

The laughter and happiness in their voice was proof how much they are enjoying this.

But that was not the idea they were talking about.

----------------------

After torturing me like that for hours, they decided to end this fun session.

Till this time I have lost all of my power, strength and thinking capacity. All I wanted to do was sleep.

The guards started leaving but one of them reached out to Sam and Vicky's cell.

No no no..... don't hurt them. I want to say something to stop them, I want to use my power but couldn't. It is so hard to even keep my eyes open, let alone use my power to stop these monsters from hurting my friends.

"Which one?"

"That!! She is weaker."

I heard the guards talking but was not able to comprehend what they meant until one of them threw something or someone in my cell.

I heard them lock the doors and leave.

I don't have a clue about what's happening and I am not even curious. I just want to sleep.

And darkness took over me.

I don't know where I am now. The last thing I remember is that........ I don't remember....... no wait I was in a cell....... somewhere........ I don't remember clearly.

But the main question is where am I now.

I can't see anything. It's dark, totally dark. There is no source of light and I can't even see my own hands. I can feel them, so they are still there but I can't see them.

I started walking. Where I am walking towards? I don't know. But if I don't move I will never figure out where I am.

However, no matter how far I go, I meet only one thing ahead - darkness. Everything is just black.

Black..... Black...... Why does that sound so familiar. Black...... I don't know. I just...... it's just...... I know it's important but what does it mean.

'Breathe' that's familiar too. But it sounds so different now. This time it's not that ghostly sound, it is sound of a man. And it sounds beautiful, just like a sweet melody.

I followed the sound. I want to know to whom this sound belongs to. I don't know why, but I have a sudden urge to meet this person. I started running. I need to find him......

It's been long and I am still running. Why is that person so far away from me? I want him near me.

And my wish fulfilled.

There he is standing near a lake, waiting for me. I started taking small steps towards him.

He noticed me and smiled in my direction. God! His smile! It is so beautiful.

I continued my journey towards him but the distance between us doesn't seem to decrease.

Something is holding me back. I looked behind me and saw a woman, the same woman from my dream, my mother.

It is the first time I am seeing her properly. She looks the same, and I mean the same, as me and Mary. Anyone can tell we are related.

She is wearing the same white gown her sister, the queen, was wearing. And with both her hands she is holding me. Was she trying to stop me from going forward? Why?

He won't hurt me. I can't remember his name but he will not harm me. I am sure of that. I tried to get out of her embrace but I can't even move her arms. God! She is so strong. But I need to go...........

"Breathe! Rose breathe come on! Julian will be devastated." It is a totally different voice. It is of a woman.

Someone is shaking my body, maybe they are trying to wake me up. But I don't want to wake up yet. I want to sleep more. I want to be around Julian more.

Julian. That's it.

Julian Black. This is the name I was looking for.

Now all I could think of was Julian. And suddenly I saw him. He is in a big castle, in the middle of a huge fight. His eyes are totally black and I can also see his fangs. And he seems angry.

He singlehandedly killed so my of the opponents.

I am so proud. I want to hug him and tell him that. I tried calling his name but he didn't respond. Can he not hear me?

I tried harder, louder and it worked. He turned in my direction but didn't notice me. I started waving my hands in the air but it was of no use.

Suddenly everything started being a blur. Now I could see so many events going on one after the another. Zee with my mother, Dolus and my mother together, Justin crying near Samantha's body, Jack fighting with Victoria. These are the same scenes I witnessed when I saw a dream about my mother for the first time.

Did I already know I will meet these people? Or did I already knew their story before even meeting them?