33

"Rose!! Rose wake up! Its the voice of the same woman who was trying to disturb my sleep earlier. But this time she succeeds.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl. I have never seen her before. Is she an angel? Because she is out of this world beautiful. Her deep blue eyes and long blonde hair make her look perfect even in the rag clothes she is wearing but who is she?

Suddenly the answer to my own question pops up in my head on its own, just like it was always there.

"Samantha?" I asked in a low whisper as I didn't have any strength left.

"Oh God! Yes! I am Samantha. How are you feeling now?" She looked so worried.

"How is she Sam?" asked Victoria in a worried tone, but I can't see her around.

However, it makes me happy to know that they care about me.

"She seems alive" Samantha replied to her, who still seems to be in the same adjoining cell she was before.

"What happened?" I don't remember.

"Rose! Are you crazy? What did you do to the guards? They totally ignored us and attacked only you. They made you bleed so much and put me in your cell to.........."

It's good that the plan worked but why would they put Sam in my cell? That does not make........ no wait Sam is a vampire! Did they try to feed me to Sam?

Samantha saw my expression and understood that I got it before saying, "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." She said in a low but serious tone.

"They definitely chose the wrong girl. Sam may seem weak but she can tolerate the smell of blood as she is a doctor too. If it was me I........" Victoria said.

"True! So you don't need to worry about me feeding on you."

Sam and Justin both are mates and doctors. What were the odds?

"How are her wounds?" Lily is worried about me too.

"I have stopped the bleeding but she is a human and have a weak body on top of that........ we need to get help as soon as possible." Sam seems tensed. Is my situation that bad?

I tried moving my limbs but they are not taking my command. I am just so tired and sleepy. I want to sleep again.

I know the rest of the girls are working on some plans but I can't keep up. I went back to my dreamland.

I saw the same dream repeatedly. Every time I reach near Julian, my mother stops me. I tried talking to her too but she doesn't say anything.

Is she afraid that Julian will hurt me, as her own mate did?

I woke up with a jerk.

"Nightmare again?" Sam asked in a soft voice. "Don't worry. I am near you. Nothing bad will happen to you. Get some more rest."

That's the only thing I do nowadays - rest. And practice my power. They are not perfect but now I can do small tricks. Also, using my power is super tiring.

And I still feel tired.

I was planning to go back to sleep when I notice it. "Where is Lily?" She is not in her cell. Her cell is empty. And I can't feel her around either.

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" No, I don't remember anything related to Lily's disappearance.

"The guards took her for the ceremony. They are going to transfer her powers to her mother. You tried to stop them and knock out many of them but they injected some kind of drug in your body.........."

Not the drug again. But I don't have time for this. I need to help Lily. I can't let them have this ceremony. But wait, what powers? Lily said she doesn't have any powers.

Just when I was thinking about that I felt it. The same push and pull feeling I felt in the alley, the first time I saw him.

HE IS HERE. JULIAN IS HERE.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I am so happy.

But my happiness disappeared when I felt him.

"Why are you here Dolus?"

"Why? Were you expecting someone else princess?"

"Yaa.... I was. And we both know who he is." I know he knows that Julian is here.

"Yes. I am aware of that princess. And you sound very proud. Does it make you feel good that your MATE broke every law in the book to find you? Do you know what consequences he will need to suffer? Do you-------"

"Don't tell me you are hiding here." He is thinking about hiding. Is he afraid of Julian?

"I am not afraid of him!"

So he can read my mind again. But why is he hiding?

"I said I am not afraid of Julian and neither am I hiding from him!!"

Now he looks really pissed. Oh, God! He is planning something wrong. Is he planning to use me to stop Julian? Is that why he is here?

"That is a nice plan...." He breaks the door of my cell and shoved Sam in the wall when she tried to stop him from approaching me.

He put his hand on my waist and lean near my ear before whispering, "Let's see if your ROYAL MATE will accept a used woman as his queen." Before biting my ear slightly.

No!! He is serious. He is literally planning to...... No.......

I can see Sam struggling in a corner. He is blocking Sam to come and help me. So I need to help myself.

He started stocking my hair.

"Gross!"

He slapped me with full might. "I dare you to say that again."

"GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!"