31

At first, no one said anything. Maybe they are taking me as an innocent child, who don't know how dangerous and cruel the world can be. But I do know the truth.

"What's the plan?" Lily asked.

Ok! I didn't expect her to take my side. But the more the better.

"Are you sure you can go against your mother?" That's an important question. Going against someone you once loved and cherished is not easy, not even when they are wrong, but it always is the right thing to do.

Lily understood the importance of this question and took her sweet time before saying, "Yes, yes I am sure. She is doing something wrong and as her only child left, I need to do it."

"An only child left?"

"Yes. My mother.......she........she has made many sacrifices for being where she is today."

What kind of woman is she!? Did she really sacrifice her kids for the crown?

And her own sister, my mother, was ready to sacrifice her life to save mine.

Rose! Don't think about that. Don't think about that. I need to stay focused.

I wanted to ask more about her siblings but Lily's face told me it's not a good idea.

"So, the plan?" asked Vicky.

"Yaa that!" I don't have one. I am not sure what should I do or what can I do.

"Julian."

Julian? Julian!!

"First I have some questions. You people may don't know but I'm new to this vampire-werewolf thing so-------"

I got interrupted by Victoria who was more than curious about my life, my super messed up life and asked, "I was also curious about something. So, your mother is the next queen of the bright land and your father is a werewolf?"

"Vicky!!" Samantha tried to stop her.

"It's fine. Let her ask. And yes, that's true."

"And your mate is a vampire?" that was Lily.

"Yes. And yes I a human." I said without letting her ask first.

"How did you know that I was going to ask that?"

"I kind of have some kind of power which kind of let me know things but I am kind of not used to it." I don't know how should I explain it to them.

"Powers of firstborn?"

"Kind of....."

"So, what do you wanted to ask?" Samantha asked politely.

"Umm......I wanted to know more about the mate bond. I read in books that mates can use telepathy. But it can't be true because you people are here and you didn't contact your mate.......so...... is it true or not?"

"What kind of books have you been reading?" Vicky said in a mocking manner.

"Ok...... next how do you use your power?"

"None of us has powers so...... but I heard you need to focus and use your full attention and it just happens......."

"Ok..... so Lily, do you know anything about the ceremony? My gut is telling me it is not good, and my gut is hardly ever wrong." Well its been wrong only once and that too with Dolus. He must have done something to me. Come to think of it, the voice was also silent at that time, can he suppress it too?

"Rose!!"

"Yaa.... what?"

"Are you even listening to Lily?"

"Ahh..... sorry Victoria. Please continue Lily."

"So as I was saying...... I don't have a clue about what ceremony you are talking about."

"Ok..... and about the voice" I just never got an opportunity to ask someone about it "What do you people can tell me about the voice? Is it similar to the inner wolf werewolves have? I read about that in some books."

"Girl, please stop reading these books. They are all wrong about--------"

I stopped listening any further. But I know the voice is real. I deal with it almost every day. It can't be my imagination, can it?

I was trying to think of a good explanation for the voice when a bunch of guards entered our dungeon. Yes our dungeon, as it was reserved only for us four.

"Rose, just hang it there. Remember it will pass away." Samantha advised me.

Thank you, Sam, but what will pass away?

Before I could ask her, some guards entered each of our cells and started hitting us will rods.

What the hell? Is it torture time or something?

That first hit was enough to make all of us scream out loud. The guards started laughing. They must be having a lot of fun.

But I just can't let them do this to my girls.

"I'm warning you people! Stay! Away! From! Them!" I roar in a super scary and dangerous voice.

And for a few seconds, everything stopped.

The guards, which were in other cells started collecting near mine and which were already in my cell started giving me curious looks.

"What will you do? Even if we beat you to death, what will you do?" The guard who has hit me said and others started laughing.

Ohh.... I am so angry. I just want to punch......... No No No it is a good thing, isn't it?

"Well, you are talking like this because I am chained. Believe me, if that was not the case......... you might be dead right now." I need to make them angry on me so they won't hurt others. Well, this plan works in movies but I am not sure if it will work in real life.

But if I can try to manipulate them. Only just a little distraction from girls. Plus my curse gives an upper hand while dealing with males.

I tried to focus but boom........ nothing happened.

I need to focus more.

"Let's do something fun," one guard said to another with a cruel and mischievous grin on his face.

Things fun for them is not going to be fun for us.

With that said one of the guards took out a small dagger.

Hell!!.