41

Now we are here. In my eldest brother's 'king ceremony'.

I am wearing a blue floor length princess gown. And if you think I have dressed a little too much, then you definitely haven't seen what others are wearing.

It is my brother's ceremony so I 'required' to wear a royal attire and tie my hair in a bun.

Well, I am not looking bad and in Julian's words 'The Most Beautiful Creation Of God.'

He, too, is looking out of this world in a high quality three piece suit. And did I mention that it is black? Because it is.

But the only thing I hate here is the amount of attention he is getting from other girls here.

I feel like I don't even need my curse anymore for them to hate me. The way they are staring at me............

Julian hold my hand, maybe understood what I am thinking about and I just smiled back at him, assuring him that I am fine.

And I seriously am fine. I already know who this not-so young handsome guy belongs to ---- me.

Many girls asked him to dance but he refused them straight away.

Many boys wanted to ask me for a dance but couldn't some up the courage after Julian glared at them.

I didn't knew he was the jealous type. And he looked super adorable when he gets jealous.

There was a ritual called 'Present Time'. It is similar to having one of your wishes granted by the new king.

All of the blood relatives got one wish, including me. And I had already decided what I was going to wish for, which he without thinking twice, fulfilled.

------------------

"Thank you so much for letting me go."

"That was something I should have done long ago. Sorry for feeding you drugged bread."

"It's fine. I just got a good nap after that. Nothing much."

"I am glad. Also I am sorry I couldn't help your brother out."

"He did a crime and he says he is fine with completing his punishment. He asked me to wait for him."

"You are a very smart child. I am really glad to meet someone like you. What's your name, by the way?" I asked the 10-year old I met in The Cold Dungeon.

"Oh... Where are my manners? Let's start from the beginning. Hii, I am Rosemary. I am 23. It's nice to meet you, princess" she replied while bowing her head.

"What? What? And what?"

Now she looked really confused. "Did I say something to offend the princess? I was not my intention------------"

"No, you didn't. Just your name is really cool and you are of the same age as I am. So, don't call me princess. Call me Rose."

"Ok Rose!" She smiled.
------------------------------

Nearly at the end of the ceremony, after Albert received his crown, we decided to have a private party.

But what was most shocking during the ceremony was Mary's behaviour. She seemed so........ friendly. She even introduced me to her mate, who she has recently met. I was assuming that as now she had a mate, my curse won't work on her.

Same thing happened with Justin and Jack, as they are reunited with their mates, they stopped making moves towards me.

Also, I heard that they were punished by Julian for whatever they did. The punishment was not that bad as all of us now know why Justin did, what he did. And I think what Jack did was because of Dolus too. So when they apologised to me, I forgave them without thinking twice.

We reached the private room for the private party and I heard my-so-called-father arguing with someone inside the room. I get that he was tricked too, but I just can't forgive him for what he did.

Also he doesn't seem apologetic, especially from the conversation they are having.

"-----a thing like her should not be alive........... I would have killed her long ago if just your stupid brother.......... Now you are the King!!...... If the word spread out that you are related to that monster.......... it will ruin your image............"

I could feel Julian getting more and more angry by the second. I hold his hand, trying to calm him, which is not working.

"Not again..." Mary murmured before entering the room with a confident but pissed expression "Albert, we are here." Then she looked back at us and asked us to come in.

I entered the room with Julian and was surprised by how my father's tone changed as he greeted him, "King, its a pleasure to meet you." as he bowed his head down.

Julian, who was already angry to no extent, just walked passed him, ignoring his entire existence. This pissed him but he couldn't say anything.

But now he thinks I bad-mouthed about him to Julian. God! Why would I?

After knowing his thoughts, I also decided to just ignore him.

When no one paid him any attention, he left, for which I am thankful as I don't feel good when he is around.

But after he left, what caught my attention made me even more angry, "YOU!!"

He, on the flip side, just stood up from his seat and gave me a lazy smile, "I am also doing great. Thanks for asking." He didn't just repeat my dialogue from before, did he?

"Not funny Zee!!" I haven't seen him since he helped me in escaping from his father's castle. He didn't even come to see me after my accident.

"I guess you are not happy with me."

"Oh you guess!!" I said while crossing my arms. I needed to ask him so many things and he..... "You know that was not your fault, right? And I, not even for a split second, blamed you for anything. You are actually the reason I am alive, you know that, right?"

That's totally true. He is the one who protected me from my father as well as Dolus. He is the one who used to send me that message, buy me a new house and help me shift every single year so I would stay out of their radar. He also saved me from my mother, even thought she didn't mean to harm me, she un-consciously could.

Many of the people present in the room was not able to understand what I meant but those who did, agreed which me.

He just smiled in return before saying, "I am greatful that you think so. But I still own you a apology to hide the truth from you and lying to you when you first asked me about your mother in the car and I had to lie---------"

"You did right. If I knew at that time........ I am not sure what would have I done. You know I sometimes act without thinking, right?"

"Sometimes!?" That was said by every person in the room.

"Oh God! I hate all of you so much!"

Everyone started laughing.

This feels so good. This feels so normal.

But after all the the enjoyment, I was thrown back to my messed up life.