Prologue: Death

"I'm really sorry, but you're dead." the old man then bows deeply. The old man looks around in his eighties, having a long white hair with a long white beard.

A young man, who is sitting not too far from him, nodded his head and looked around the place where he is currently.

They were in room as white as a blank sheet of paper, he is currently sitting at one of the white chair while the old man is at the opposite side of him.

"Then? What will happen to me? Am I going to suffer in hell? Or have an eternal joy in heaven?" asks the youth while looking at the old man who seems to be stroking his beard.

"Aren't you a little too calm? Most people would freak out and even throw a tantrum when they find out that they died, especially someone as young as you." the old man said.

"Well, I'm not most people. Besides, what can I do even of I freak out? Even if I throw a tantrum, that won't change the fact that I died."

The old man nodded. "I see, well back to your question, since the reason why you died is because of my carelessness, I will give you another chance to live."

The youth's eyes brighten but he immediately suppressed his excitement. "Can I also be reborn in an anime world? Can I also have some gifts? or cheats? or other abilities?"

"That depends." The youth looked at the old man in confusion, didn't he say that he will reincarnate me? Is he changing his mind?

"No, no, I'm not going back on my words, it's just that, the place where you will be reborn depends on your luck, the same thing goes for your abilities." Then, two large box appeared beside him.

"The box on my left is where you pick the place to be reincarnated in, and the one on my right are for your abilities, also you can on only pick three abilities." the youth nodded before he walked towards the box on the left and shuffle it before picking a piece of folded golden paper.

He opened it, the paper shined brightly before it subsides. He reads the words written on the paper, and a perverted smile appeared on his face before it quickly disappears.

"Highschool DxD, you will be reincarnated on that world as a devil, your family will be the most richest family and also one of the pillars." The youth smiled before he went towards the other box and did the same, for three times.

The old man nodded. "Hn, then your abilities will be, perfect control of three types of Haki and memories on how to use and improve them, Senbonsakura and Ryujinjakka, and hmm? You have a great luck child, the last is the immortality and abilities of Ban, the fox sin of greed."

The youth was pretty excited when he heard that, the abilities of Ban are awesome, he had the power to steal the strength of others and making it his temporarily.

The old man smiled at the youth's reaction, then he stood up from his seat and walked towards the youth before poking his forehead.

"Farewell child, enjoy your new life."