Chapter 24: Meeting the Four Satans(Part 2)

"Though that's surprising, and a bit terrifying, you still did not explain how did you ended up that way, with your demonic energy completely disappearing." Sirzechs said.

Zayne nodded, "Calm your small dick, I was getting into there."

Hearing that comment, Sirzechs cheeks couldn't stop twitching and some of his demonic powers were leaking out.

It looks like if it weren't for his long patience and self-control which he cultivated for centuries, then he would've already attacked Zayne by now.

"Anyway, after finding that out, I proceed to went towards the second floor of the tower, there I saw someone who still has his flesh and blood. Curious, I decided to approach it.

However, who knew that the moment I come near it, my demonic energy went wild and began to escape from my body. And before I know it, I was already back at the desert, with my demonic energy completely gone.

But, I also gained something from my loss." Saying this, Zayne began releasing a large amount of pressure that made even the Satans except Sirzechs froze on spot.

Even Sirzechs was a bit affected as well as he flinched when he felt the pressure released by Zayne.

"T-this, Zayne has reached the Super Devil tier!?"

"Impossible!"

Hearing the Satans words, Sirzechs just shook his head, denying the words of his comrades. Zayne already called back his pressure at this time.

"It isn't a Super Devil level yet, but certainly not far from there. A bit stronger than a Peak Satan but certainly weaker than a Super Devil.

But counting Zayne's haki and those sakura-like flowers and flames, let's also add his op as fuck regeneration and his other skills nd bloodline power, well, he should be around peak High God level if he gets serious."

The Satans just stared at Zayne in shock, they were looking at him like a they just saw a terrifying monster.

"Anyway, Sirzechs, is there any big news that happen around?" Zayne asks.

He asked this as he remembered that the extinction of Nekoshou race should happen around this time, but since he took Kuroka and Koneko, or rather Shirone before they were taken by the Neberius family, he wondered if it still going to happen.

If not, then he could formulate a plan to make them work for him, as he planned to make them his subordinates to help him fight the other-worlders.

But if this thing still happened, then it would make it far more convenient for him to convince the Nekoshou to be his subordinate.

Hearing his question, Sirzechs seems to think for a moment, and was about to speak when Serafall interrupted him.

"There is one Zay-chan! It was a big ruckus that even those ugly old men from the council sent an army of devils." She said.

Then, Falbium continued her words. "Apparently, the Neberius family was annihilated by the entire Nekoshou race, the reason was because the Neberius family has been kidnapping Nekoshou here and there.

The Nekoshou race were enraged and annihilated them. Well, even though the Neberius were in wrong, those old goats from the council made it looks like the Nekoshou went mad from Senjutsu and annihilated the Neberius family.

They forced me to send an army there to exterminate the entire race of Nekosh-"

Suddenly, another terrifying pressure came out of Zayne while he was looking at Falbium as though he was going to kill him.

Falbium was confused as to why Zayne was looking at him like that, until he remembered that two of his 'harem members' or rather his rook and bishop, were also a Nekoshou.

'I fucked up!'