Chapter 8: Ryujin Jakka(Part 2)

"Interesting. Come little peasant, show this lady what you are made of."

At those words, Zayne suddenly appeared in front of her and continued attacking her. However this time, the girl was using a sword to block his attacks and was actually looking straight into his eyes with a crazed grin on her face.

*Ting!*

*Ting!*

*Ting!*

Sounds of metal clashing keep echoing, a crazy but beautiful laugh of a girl resounded. Zayne's movements became even more faster and stronger each passing second.

However, the girl still haven't moved from her place and was still laughing like a crazy battle maniac that found her rival.

After a few hours of fighting, the girl finally felt pressured. Her expression, once carefree and always have a playful smile, was now serious and seemed trouble keeping up.

"HAHAHA! What's wrong?! What's wrong?! Aren't you being arrogant just now!? What happened!?"

"Tsk! Getting arrogant now are we!? Don't forget, I still haven't move!"

Zayne frowned, the girl's attacks became intense once again, he was once again getting pressured. However, his unique constitution once again kicked in, he was now able to adapt to the girl's attacks and achieved advantage again.

When Zayne finally regain his advantage, the girl increased the intensity of her attacks once again.

Their fight was in stalemate. If Zayne adapted to the intensity of her attacks, the girl would attack more intensely in return. No one can gain an advantage over the other.

Finally, Zayne couldn't handle the strain of improving in an alarming rate and finally felt his body give up and he was mentally exhausted.

With a kick from the girl, he was sent flying away.

Boom!

"Urgh~!"

Zayne groaned, fighting his Zanpakuto spirit is far difficult from he imagined.

"Not bad, but not good either. It still wasn't enough."

Zayne slowly stood up while holding his chest, his entire body was in pain, the rapid improvement he showed took a toll on his body, heck he can't even feel his own hands anymore.

However, Zayne mustered every drop of strength left on his body and raised his sword, then, a terrifying energy with myriad of colors covered the blade.

"Hmm? This is..."

========

In a breathtakingly beautiful and grand palace, a handsome man with golden hair and deep blue eyes can be seen sitting on a majestic throne.

Suddenly, his eyes glowed with myriad of colors before it disappears. He looked towards a certain direction, his deep blue eyes seemed to be able to peak at anything in the entire Universe.

"This...? A Pure Mana? Someone actually have possessed such an extremely dense Pure Mana? Hmm? I see, so he possessed a bloodline of a God King, no wonder."

[Alex, this bloodline belongs to that God King who stood beside you at that 'war' right?]

"Yes, there's no mistake, he indeed possessed his bloodline, and its incredibly pure at that."

[So his descendants truly managed to escape that calamity. This is a good news]

"Hn, however he need to improve fast, another holy war will erupt."

[Yes, you're correct. Why don't you help him a bit Alex?]

"I guess, however I won't increase his strength, just remove the limitations of his race and bloodline. Hmm, maybe I should send some monsters there to help him improve his skills and instincts."

[Do what you must]

"Hahaha! Sure! Sure! This would be fun! I really love you Eve!"

[Ah....!?]

===========

"Such a pure energy. It isn't demonic energy, nor was it spirit energy or that haki. Just what is it." the girl mumbled as she watched the myriad colored energy with fear.

"Hmph! So what!? I don't believe that you could defeat this lady even with that energy!" the girl snorted and points her blade at Zayne, a terrifying flames gathered at the tip of her blade, forming a miniature sun.

However, Zayne didn't hear any of her words, his eyes were completely white, he lost his consciousness. His body, spirit, and will aren't enough for him to use even a spec of a pure mana.

Yes, the terrifying energy on his blade is but a tip of an iceberg compared to the real Pure Mana that the True God Alexander, and God Kings uses.

Then, maybe it was his instincts, he swing his sword downwards. The Pure Mana on his blade exploded and was sent towards the girl.

"Tsk!"

The girl also sent the miniature sun towards Zayne. The Pure Mana and a Pure Sun Energy clashed with each other, creating an explosion that could possibly destroy galaxies.

However, the sun could not hold on and was immediately overpowered and swallowed by the Pure Mana and it immediately went straight to the girl.

Seeing the pure mana coming straight at her, the girl did not even move, nor did she show signs of being afraid.

She stood at her place and faced the pure mana with a fearless yet beautiful and peaceful smile on her face.

Boom!!

Smoke covered the place, and Zayne's consciousness also started to return. The very first thing he saw when he gained his consciousness was a beautiful smile of the girl still standing on her place.

Her beautiful face was unscathed, however her clothes were disheveled and has some ripped parts here and there, her body is covered in blood but not to much to decrease her charm.

"Hahaha! Little peasant you did great! You are worthy to know my name! Open your ears and listen carefully! Say my name with pride for it shall burn the heavens! Say it with dignity for even Gods have to respect me! Scream it to the world for it all belongs to me!

Now little peasant! You can now hear my name right?! Now scream it! For this will be start of a new era!"

Zayne closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. Then, he screamed her name, the name that will brought fear to Gods and Devils alike, her name which can burn the heavens!

"REDUCE ALL CREATION TO ASHES!!

RYUJIN!!

JAKKA!!"