Chapter 13: The Tower in the Desert

Somewhere in a middle of a desert, a magic circle suddenly appeared, followed by a 10-11yrs old young boy. He has a long violet hair that reaches up to his waist, ruby eyes and a handsome face.

He was wearing haori similar to a Captain but instead of numbers, his was a symbol of a king chess piece. He also has two katana on his waist as he keep looking around curiously.

"Seriously?! Right in a middle of a desert?! Is my luck really so bad!? Sigh~ I'll just explore this place, maybe I'll find something interesting."

Right after he took a step, Zayne felt a large aura spike on east just tens of miles away from his current position. The aura was so powerful that even someone like him who can rival a low tiered Satan froze on the spot.

"Th-this-!? Powerful! This aura is even more powerful than Sirzechs on his Humanoid-Destruction Form. Just who is this?"

The reason why Zayne knew about the true strength of Sirzechs was because a year back, Zayne challenged Sirzechs to a fight a month after Zayne unlock Ryujin Jakka's shikai.

The result of their fight was a tie, Zayne's Ryujin Jakka can barely even be felt by Sirzechs, and Zayne would've been defeated if not for the skill Hunter Fest.

Now, this aura he felt was even more powerful than a full powered Sirzechs by a fuck ton of times.

He felt a little bit afraid, yet his curiosity was also to the max. He couldn't stop himself from approaching and the next thing he knew, he was already flying towards the source of the aura.

With his speed it didn't took him too long to reach the place and as he arrived, what he saw amazed him.

In front him was a hundred meters high tower made out of sandstone, the tower was a bit blurry just like an illusion, it felt as if the tower would disappear just by blowing an air on it.

Without wasting much time, Zayne arrived at the entrance of the tower and took a step inside. At the same time, the moment he went inside, the tower also disappeared, it vanished to thin air.

Inside the tower.

Zayne was frowning, what he saw the moment he steps in was a large room enough to fit tens of thousands of people, the room was dark, but as he is a devil, he can easily see through the dark, and what he saw was thousands of human bones, some were the bones of species he have no knowledge off.

He picked up a piece of bone that looks like an arm and tried to break it, only to find out that it didn't even budge at all.

"What the heck is this bone?! Even with my whole strength, I couldn't even break it! And I'm sure that this bone is already more than tens of thousands of years old!"

He unsheathed Senbonsakura and tried to cut the bone to no avail. He was stunned but then decided to infused his haki on his Zanpakuto, and once again tried to cut the bone.

This time he was shocked, he used all he got on that strike yet he only managed to put a scratch on it.

"Just, what is this place?"

Zayne's excitement and curiosity was now replaced by terror, his expression was grim. Just what sort of place this tower is for it to became the burial of these dead beings.

These bones, when still alive, was surely at the level of a Heavenly Dragon, or someone as strong as Shiva the God of Destruction and Crom Cruach the strongest Evil Dragon.

Each one of this bones was already stronger than the Full Powered Sirzechs when they are alive!

He suppressed his anxiety and fear and decided to go upstairs, he walked at the center where he found the stairs leading to the second floor.

It took Zayne a couple of minutes just to reach the second floor as tge first floor was quite high.

The moment he took a step on the second floor, he was immediately assaulted by an immense pressure that forced him to kneel.

He tried to stand but he couldn't even lift his head, veins already started appearing on his forehead and some other parts of his body.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuucckk!!! This pressure-!? A Dragon God level!? Shit!'