Chapter 7: Ryujin Jakka(Part 1)

It's been a few weeks since the examination, and Zayne was already promoted to Ultimate class. No, he wasn't able to defeat Sirzechs, but managed to push him out of the arena, and was considered a loss.

However, Zayne wasn't satisfied with that. He passed the examination because Sirzechs was pushed out of the arena, Zayne haven't even dealt him a serious injury and only caused his right arm to be fractured.

No, Zayne didn't consider it a serious injury because he was sure that Sirzechs would be able to heal in no time. And he was right, it only took him a day to be completely healed.

Zayne on the other hand, did not suffer any injuries, not even scratches because of his immortality. He was just unconscious for a few days because his demonic energy has been completely depleted.

Right now, Zayne was currently in the training room, training to achieve the shikai of Ryujinjakka. He was able to gain some insights in the fight with Sirzechs which caused him to have a feeling that he was close to achieving it.

And he did it. No, he did not manage to unlock shikai but he was able to enter his mindscape where he saw Ryujinjakka gazing at him straight at his eyes.

"So you finally are able to enter here." Ryujinjakka has a long crimson hair, a pair of sky blue eyes full of arrogance and pride enough to put Escanor to shame. [Picture above] [Yes, a girl]

(Don't really know Ryujinjakka's appearance but, meh~ fuk it!)

"So you are my Zanpakuto spirit? Well, can you tell me your name?" he already knew it, however he needed to hear it from her own mouth to be able to use her ability.

"Hmph! Peasant like you doesn't even have the rights to be in my presence, let alone know my name!" with those words, the entire place was then covered with flames, a flame so hot that it would dry the entire world its water in a mere seconds.

"I will give you a chance since you managed to enter here. Defeat me! Prove to me to me that you are worthy to know my name! Prove to me that you are worthy to wield me! If you managed to make me draw my sword, consider it your win."

Zayne took a out the Ryujin Jakka in its sealed state and took a battle stance. This fight is going to be much harder than the test, after all he did not have his Immortality inside his mindscape.

In an instant, Zayne disappeared from his position and appeared behind the woman, his blade a few inches from cutting her neck.

*Clink*

To his surprise, she blocked his sword with her finger. He was sure that he heard the sound of metal hitting his blade. Could her defense be so high that she can block a sword with her flesh?

Zayne didn't stop attacking her and continued his assault. Their movements are so fast that only those who are at Ultimate class and above can see their movements.

"Ara~? Is that all you can offer? Pathetic, I haven't even took a single step since the beginning." she was right, no matter where Zayne would attack her, be it at front, side, or back she would block all of it without even looking at him.

Even when Zayne was in front of her, she didn't bother to look at him and just stare in front of her without moving her eyes, yet he can see it in her eyes, disdain. For her, Zayne isn't worth to be gazed at for a second time.

Zayne felt insulted. In One Piece, they say that those who have the Conqueror's Haki are born to be a king. Even though Zayne'e Haki came from that old man and was not originally his, it still belongs to him!

Yes, everything he has was given to him. His face, his second life, his haki, his immortality, even his Zanpakuto. They were all given to him and was not originally his.

But, he was the one who trained! He was the one who mastered everything that has been given to him! How dare this Zanpakuto spirit mock him!

Even though his Haki was given to him, It now belongs to him! He is born to be the King! He will be the one who stands at the top! He will be the one who will rule over everything!

Then, the entire place turned dull gray, the blazing hot flames which is burning wildly seems to dim. Time seems to stop as the woman finally glance at Zayne for a second time.

What she saw brought a smile on her pretty face. Zayne, whose previous appearance was like a wet chicken, now looks like a terrifying monster.

He radiates an aura of dominance, an aura that screams danger. Yet the woman merely grinned like a battle maniac who finally found a worthy opponent.

"Hee~ Looks like you are more than what you appeared to be, little peasant. Hahahaha!"

~In a certain white room~

An old man who looks around eighty years old with long white hair and long white beard can be seen calmly sitting on his knees(Seiza?) while drinking some tea.

Suddenly, the old man turned his head to a certain direction as he smiles warmly.

"So he finally awakened? Hahaha! Old friend, your son has awakened his bloodline! And it's even purer compared to you! Hahaha!"

Then, he calmly sipped his coffee while tilting his head upwards.

"Hmm, Like father like son I guess? After all, both of you are monsters, capable of surpassing me in just a few years of training."

"Old friend, you surpassed me in only 167 years. I wonder how long would It take your son to surpassed me? I can't wait to see. After all, he is our only hope."