Chapter 23: Meeting the Four Satans

Few hours later, at some place in underworld, inside a very luxurious room, four individuals can be seen happily chatting.

The first person was a handsome middle-aged man with long crimson hair. Sirzechs Lucifer was his name, he was also known as the strongest devil in the underworld.

Next was a bald man with a goatee, this was Falbium Asmodeus, one of the four Satans in charged of the military.

The third person was a handsome middle-aged man with a light blue eyes and slicked back greed hair, this is Ajuka Beelzebub, also one of the four satans and the chief advisor of technology department.

The last person, is also one of the four satans and was also the only female, Serafall Leviathan, the satan in charge of foreign affairs.

Suddenly, the door opened and a cute little boy around ten years of age walks in. The four satans immediately smiled and look towards the door, as they knew that the host has finally arrived.

However, the moment their eyes landed on the boy, their eyes immediately widened as a shocked expression appeared on their faces.

The boy, Zayne, just smiled and sat down on one of the chairs as he scanned the people in the room and nodded.

"Well, lady, and gentlemen, I'm glad that all of you came here even though you all are busy with your work."

"Wait a minute! Zayne what happened to you?! Why can't we feel even a small amount of demonic power inside you?" Sirzechs asked, clearly surprised.

The others did not say anything but merely nodded. Apparently, all of them also wanted to ask the same thing.

Zayne smiled before answering, "Well, that's the reason why I called for this meeting."

The satans turned silent, waiting for Zayne to continue to speak.

"While I was planning on recruiting someone to my peerage, I ended up teleporting myself on the desert, there I felt some energy comparable to Sirzechs in his Humanoid-Destruction form."

Hearing, the satans expressions immediately turned serious, after all, Sirzechs in his Humanoid-Destruction form can make even those high gods tremble just with his aura alone.

So hearing that there is something or someone out there that could probably be a match with Sirzechs, they were immediately alerted.

"Anyway, being a hotblooded youth that I am, I decided to check what or who it was. It turns out that it was a tower. I was curious, how could a tower have this much of an aura?

So I went inside, only to find countless of bones from different races, some are even something I did not recognized. I picked up one of those bones, and tried to crush it, but I could not, even with my haki infused sword attack only managed to scratch it."

Now this news shocked everyone present, they all knew about Zayne's haki as they were there when Zayne and Sirzechs have their match a year ago.

That haki infused attacks of his enough to cut Sirzechs arms if he did not managed to dodge on time, and those haki infused ice-shield is strong enough to withstand Sirzechs full-power attack in Humanoid-Destruction form without breaking for a couple of seconds.

Hearing that those bones can only be scratched with Zayne's haki infused attacks, made them think that perhaps those bones are at heavenly dragon level.

Maybe even dragon gods level, but they quickly dismissed the idea, after all dragon gods are pretty much invincible, how could they just die there, right?