Chapter 21: The Book of Knowledge

"..r...er...ter........aster..."

"...ster....aster...master..."

"..Master."

Hearing a pleasant voice ringing on his ear, and the soft things that his head was placed at, Zayne didn't want to open his eyes and just continue to sleep.

"Jeez... Master, if you don't wake up, I'll tell your mother y'know?"

He wanted to sleep a bit longer, but hearing the words 'tell your mother' his eyes quickly shot open and he immediately stood up.

"I'm up! I'm up! Don't tell my mom!"

Zayne hurriedly said, only to hear a pleasant giggle behind him. Turning around, he saw the face of a woman whom really likes in his previous life.

"Irene, since when were you here?"

Irene giggled. "Since master fell from the sky, I sense that you were in danger, so I immediately went here and save you."

The way she said it sounds easy, but Zayne knew how hard it actually was. After all, she forcefully summon herself without his command, it might've caused some backlash on her.

"I see... Thank you..and I'm sorry."

Irene was surprised for a moment, but she quickly smiled and shook her head.

"No need to apologize master, it is my duty."

Zayne smiled. "But still I-"

"No need to worry about it master, if you want to repay me, then just treat me well from now on."

Zayne sighed before smiling, he patted Irene's head and just nodded. "Don't worry, I'll treat you well, and I'll take care of you, from now, and forever."

Hearing those words, Irene's face turned red and became embarrassed, after all this is the first time that someone say that to her, heck this is even the first time that she got close to any man.

It even felt a bit weird that a guy younger and shorter than her is saying that to her while patting her head, but she didn't shy away and just smiled.

A pure and genuine smile that is different from her teasing one.

"Un! I'll be in your care from now on, master."

-----------A Week Later-----------

Underworld. In Crocell Family mansion, in underground private training room.

Zayne can be seen sitting on a lotus position while having his eyes close. Currently, he was inside his mindscape, holding the book that the man left behind.

"I hope this book gives me surprises."

Then, he opened the book and-

"Huh?"

He was back in the real world, he was thrown oit of his mindscape, something that should be impossible unless he was disturbed from the outside world.

Bit looking around, he didn't see someone or something that could and had distracted him.

Suddenly, he received a slight headache, causing him to frown.

Though he was sure that if he hasn't experience the pain he went through when he received the Primal Origin True Codex, then he would've been suffering by now.

Compared to that, the pain he was feeling was nothing.

After a few minutes, the headache disappears as he received all sorts of profound knowledge.

From blacksmithing, alchemy, arrays, seals, inscriptions, and many others. He also knew that the knowledge he possess right nownis something that even a Tier 9 will covet.

That is probably one of the reason as to why that world decided to invade this world in ancient times.

"Anyway, I should probably cultivate this technique now."

Then, he began to cultivate the Primal Origin True Codex, however, something is amiss, even after an hour of cultivating, he still haven't absorb some sort of energy that cultivators usually do when they start cultivating.

"Shit! I don't believe that this technique is a failure! Let's try again!"

"Again!"

"Again!"

"One more!"

"This time for sure!"

"Shit! Could it be that I don't have any talent on cultivating?!"

Frustrated, Zayne lay down on the cold floor covered in sweat. He was breathing roughly, and tired.

He closed his eyes, and decided to sleep, he can just continue tomorrow. After all, it is just the first day.

As he closed his eyes, he noticed that there is something wrong in him. He can't point his finger on it, but there is actually something wrong.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open as he stood up and exclaimed, "That's it!"

"I know that I've been absorbing the energy in the air, but it just disappears when it came inside my body! I'm only focusing whether what type of energy will come inside my body, but I've neglected one thing."

Closing his eyes, he began to circulate the only energy inside his body that is strong enough to even warrant the attention of a Tier Seven powerhouse.

"I was right!"

AN: Question! Should he tell The Four Satans about the Cultivators?

Yes?

Or

No?

I have already thought of two different scenarios depending on your answers so please, go ahead and vote, it will only available for 10days, for I am on a vacation! Hahahaha!