Chapter 5: Ten Years Old

It's been four years since Zayne met Seekvaira. Also Kuroka and Shirone became a member of his peerage as Bishop and Rook. His relationship with Seekvaira developed into something special when they both became engaged.

When Seekvaira first came to their house, she was accompanied by her parents. Then both their parents went somewhere to talk about stuff so Zayne brought Seekvaira to where Kuroka, Shirone and Sona was.

The relationship between the three of them were really good, even though it was shaky at first. But they all formed alliance, he didn't really know what for. When Zayne brought Seekvaira to the other girls, they all let out a sigh before taking her and whisper something in her ears, to which she became red.

Zayne really didn't think much about it and brought them all to his gaming room, yes he has a gaming room, what do you expect? His family is the most influential and richest family in the underworld, even in the human world their family is still at the top.

While they were playing, his parents called both him and Seekvaira to the living room. Sona, Kuroka, and Shirone followed because they were curious. When they arrived at the living room, he saw his and Seekvaira's parents along with Sona's parents.

"Zayne, Seekvaira, we have a news for you." both of them look at their parents in confusion. "We have decided that both of you will be engaged with each other." when the little girls heard it, they couldn't help but be startled. Especially Seekvaira as she blushed and turned her head to Zayne.

Zayne didn't know what to say, sure it was nice to be engage with Seekvaira as he also likes her, but what about the other girls? He look at the three girls who were forcing themselves to smile. He knew he had to make it up with them.

"Let everyone be my fiancé too!" when he said that, every person in the room were silence. Seekvaira also supported him, after all she is not the first girl who had met him, it would be unfair to others.

In the end, their parents couldn't do anything and just accepted it. After all even Seekvaira is okay with it, and she is his fiancé! So what can they do? They just accepted it just to make their child happy.

And now, they were all ten years old, except for Shirone, she's eight. Kuroka became even more beautiful and her breasts started to get bigger. Her progress however, is her strength. Her Senjutsu were topnotch and she was nearing the level of High class devil. She's also very lazy and liked to sleep on Zayne's lap in his cat form.

Shirone is also quite good, her talent in Senjutso is on par with Kuroka. But she likes to fight with her fist more than magic, so Zayne searched their whole library to find a suitable technique for her.

And he found it, he found a book about Touki, he recalled that if someone can use Senjutsu, then they would be able to use Touki naturally. Touki was an ability that can be use to control their base of life, creating an aura of life force surrounding their body, increasing the user's attack, defense and speed tremendously.

When Zayne learned about Touki, he also wanted to use it, after all Touki uses the life force of a person, then maybe he could create something like KameHameHa, after all Ki is basically the life force of all living being.

Sona along with Serafall moved to his house. Sona wanted to get closer to Zayne, while Serafall just didn't want to leave her sister's side. She even cried when she heard that Sona was engaged to Zayne, she even declared that she would also want to marry him, he doesn't know if she was joking or not though.

Seekvaira didn't move to his house but stayed there from time to time. Zayne even found out that she was a huge fan of mecha and she wanted to create one. Zayne gave her some ideas about it from his knowledge about robots in Anime he watched in his past life. Zayne even proposed to her about his idea for creating something similar to Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Now back to the present, Zayne wanted to spend the rest of the day lazing around, probably some mufu mufu time with the girls.

But It was all disturbed when his mother went inside his room while he was rolling around on the floor. He stopped what he was doing and look at his mother in confusion, he also saw both Sona and Seekvaira with his two cat girls.

"What is it mom?"

"You forgot? Today you will take the Ultimate devil exam! And don't you say that you were too lazy move! Get your ass up here and prepare everything!" was all his mother said before she left, leaving him with the rest of the girls.

"And I was planning to laze around this day." Zayne said as he stood up and started preparing for the exam.

"I think you were the only devil that would be too lazy to take the exam Zayne." Sona said with smile, getting a nod from the other girls.

"Is that so? Rank is pretty useless to me. It will only give you fame and lots of fan, which I might add, is something that I really hate." he said as he finishes preparing everything. Don't ask how, you won't understand it.

"Well, I guess I'm going to be an Ultimate Class devil soon eh? I wonder who will be the one who will be to test me? I just hope it isn't one of the four Satans. It will be a pain in the ass to deal with it."

Ohh, if only you knew who would be the one to test you.