Chapter 2: Evil Pieces

When they arrived at the hall, Zayne saw both his and Sona's parents standing and waiting for the two of them.

'Looks like Sera-chan isn't here, how disappointing.'

His father then came forward and stroke his head. "Are you ready to receive your evil pieces son?"

His mother also stood beside his father and looked at him with a loving expression, he also saw her looking at Sona as though she was her daughter.

'Maybe she treats Sona as her daughter because she is always around the house?'

What he doesn't know was that his parents was talking about his and Sona's engagement before they went inside the hall.

"Well then, let's depart shall we?" His father said while creating a magic circle under their feet, Sona and her family did the same.

----------

All of them appeared in front of large castle, they all entered it and Zayne, along with Sona was amazed at the structure of the castle.

After walking for a few minutes, they finally arrived at a room with a large door, along with a green haired man that looks in his early twenties, standing at the front of the door with a smile.

"Falan! It's been a long time my friend!" When the green haired man saw Zayne's father, he couldn't hide his excitement.

"Hahaha! Ajuka! It has been a long time indeed." They hugged each other and looked as if they were real siblings. Both of them became friends many years ago when there is still a war, Ajuka saved Falan's life when he was almost killed by a fallen angel.

"Hahaha! Let's talk later Ajuka, right now we're here for the evil pieces of Zayne and Sona." Ajuka nodded and lead them through the room behind him.

After they entered the room, Ajuka told the two children to stand in front of Agreas Tower. First one was Sona, who has gotten one mutation piece.

"Zayne! Zayne! Look! I got a mutation piece!" Zayne smiled and patted her head, which caused her to pout but didn't stop him.

When it was Zayne's turn, everyone was shocked to the core. All of his pieces were mutations, even the creator of the pieces, Ajuka, was shocked as this is the first time something like this has happened.

"I guess my luck isn't so bad after all?" Everyone in the room just look at him strangely, its not like you will receive a set of evil pieces which are all mutations just because your lucky.

"Now that you have received your evil pieces, let's get back and begin your training."

Zayne looked at his father in excitement. All this time he always asks his parents to train but refused, now however, they planned to train him. He couldn't help but be excited.

And so, after saying goodbye to everyone, including Sona and her parents, the three of them left the place via magic circle.

......

Zayne and his parents walked towards the training room. The room was quite large and has all sorts of equipment that can improve one's training tremendously.

Some of the equipments here cannot even be found on the market and only exclusive to the Crocell family, after all their family is the richest in underworld and even at the mortal world which is called Earth.

His dad shifted his gaze at Zayne before speaking. "Zayne, now that you are five years old, we will now start training you. We know that you have been training with the maids this past years but be warned, the training we will put you would feel like you went to heaven, a place which is terrible for our race. Are you sure you want us to train you?"

His mother also looks at him with serious expression. Zayne feels his entire body began to tremble, but he nodded with determined expression.

"Yes father! I wanted to be strong enough that none can dare to threaten me and those who are close to me! I want to have the strength that would make me stand at the top of this world!"

His parents were surprised by his words but nodded at him with  a smile. They can see from his eyes, the will and determination that not even some ultimate class devil has.

"Good! Hahaha! Good! Son, be prepared as I will train you so hard that you feel like you were about to die! Hahah-"

*Bang*

Zayne looked at his father who is currently being beaten by his mother. Her mother was so mad that his father couldn't control himself and wanted to make her son suffer.

'Oohh~ That will leave a mark. Who knew mom could be so savage.'

.......

"Ahem! Okay, we will now explain the powers you inherited from us son. First is from Sitri family, which is the family of your mother. It gives you a very high intelligence and an ability to use, control or create water and ice. While from my family, Crocell, it grants you an ability to mold, control or shape your energy."

'I see, with my water and ice abilities, along with my energy manipulation from my father. I can shaped ice to any form i want! Just like Gray's Ice make magic! So awesome!'

"Okay son, we will train you for five years! And don't you dare slack off as me and your mother will be hard on you!"

"Fufufu~ Your father is right son. If you slack off, we will increase the intensity of your training by ten times~"

"Now, let's start your training!"