Chapter 25: Village

"H-hey m-man, calm down. I got no say in this, it was an order from those old goats, you should've already been aware of their personalities as you experienced it firsthand, and it if it wasn't for your clan, then you wouldn't be here right now."

Hearing the excuse of Falbium, Zayne reluctantly recalled his pressure and just sighed, he knew how stubborn, greedy, and arrogant those old goats were, just like Falbium said, he himself experienced it before.

"How long has it been since you sent your soldiers?" Zayne asked.

If somehow, the Nekoshou were already annihilated before he could make them his subordinates, then he need to change his plans, which is very troublesome to do.

"F-Few hours ago, they might be already in the village right now."

Zayne nodded, at least he can still save some of them. He stood up from his seat and bowed.

"I apologize, but some urgent matters came up and I need to leave early. Also, we ended our conversation after knowing about the loss of my demonic power, we only chatted after that." Then, Zayne left through a magic circle.

The satans just stared at the spot where Zayne disappeared and sighed. They did not expect the child, whom they can still match months ago, was now someone who has the strength to do what he wanted.

"Too troublesome." Ajuka said as he laid his head on the table and began to sleep.

"What did Zayne asks just now? I kinda forgot." Said Falbium, completely obeying the words of Zayne, he does not want to face off against that monster.

"Hmm? Aren't we just chatting Fal-chan? After all it's been a long time since we last see each other, isn't that right, Zechs-chan?" Serafall said, backing up her friend.

"Hm? Yeah, it's truly been awhile hasn't it? By the way, the tea was quite nice, I wonder how did it appear suddenly?" Sirzechs replied, while taking a sip from a cup of cofee on his hands.

========================

Currently, Zayne, along with Kuroka and Shirone, was standing just above the village of Nekoshou. The village was ruined, the devils were still killing Nekoshou but there are still st least 50 of them left.

'Hmm, the devils are only around middle class to high class, Kuroka and Shirone can handle them.'

"Grrr~! Those wretched fools! How dare they attack our village! I'll kill them all!" Kuroka said, she was so enraged that she didn't even add a 'nya' on her sentence.

"Zayne-nii, let us handle this! We will be the one to punish this group of devils!" Shirone said while covering her arms and legs with touki.

"I leave it up to you two, don't worry, I'll save those who are still alive, you can go all-out. But avoid killing them as long as possible, they are just following orders from those old goats, and It would be troublesome if they knew that we killed the soldiers of a Satan." Then, Zayne took out two cloaks from nowhere and handed it to the two of them.

"Wear this, we don't want our identities to be expose."

The two of them took the cloaks and wore it, they then proceed to knock out the devils that attacked their village.

Zayne sighed, he knew that those two wanted to kill these devils, but Zayne has no choice, if he allowed it, then the council would surely investigate and use this to take him out.

After all, those devils from the council were arrogant and doesn't want to lose their power, Zayne is a wildcard that they couldn't control because of his family, he is a threat to their position.

If Zayne was found out to have been the one who killed these devils, then the council would surely say that it is an act of rebellion and will send an army to kill him and possibly even his family.

Shaking his head off this thoughts, Zayne then began to save the injured Nekoshou's.

AN: Yeah, so some of you might be unsatisfied with his decision on letting the devils live, but he was just being careful.

After he knew that the dxd world is not the same as the anime, he became a bit careful as he doesn't know if there are still other strong devils hiding in the shadows, after all even the Four Satans were leashed by the council

Also, he said to AVOID killing, not Don't kill, so some of them will die and some might survive, so yeah, just wanted to say that.