Chapter 20: Primal Origin True Codex

In a certain palace on a certain realm, a handsome blonde haired man can be seen sitting on a throne while staring at an empty space.

His eyes were so deep that it seems to pry into all creations in Multiverse.

Suddenly, the man's lips curved upwards as he began to laugh.

"Hahaha! What a fucking luck he has! He even got that cultivation technique that 'she' developed through out 'her' life! 'That' man's bloodline, along with 'her' cultivation technique, hahaha! I wonder how high is he going to climb? Hahaha!"

-----------------------------

Zayne was staring at the two glowing orbs at the man's hand, on his left hand was the technique with an unknown origin, and on his right hand was the technique that allows the man to be unrivaled in just hundreds of years.

"Urgh, can I choose both?" Zayne asked.

"Hm? You can-"

"Really?!"

"Let me finish first. If I was only a little bit stronger, then I can I give you both, but now, I can only transfer the content of one book in your brain before I lose my strength and disappears."

"Urgh~ then can you just transfer them at the same time? I'm not acting spoiled or being greedy but, I just don't want to take such high risk.

After all if I choose that unknown technique, then I don't know what will happen after I cultivate it.

And If I choose your technique, then it is unknown when will I reach Tier 7 or Tier 8, and can I even reach Tier 9 with it? I'm sure that those guys won't wait that long and would invade soon."

The man nodded, his face looks grim.

"You are right, from I estimated, then in less than ten years, they will come back and invade this planet again, after all the tower where I was sealed was a Divine grade artifact. However, you need to choose. If you're a man then stick to what you chose and never regret."

Zayne gritted his teeth, he wanted to choose the unknown technique, after all unknown technique is what the MC from many novels cultivate to gain power, but this isn't a novel, he doesn't have a fucking plot-armor!

(AN: Or does he? Kekeke)

In the end, he ended up choosing-

"This, I'll choose this."

The man stared at him for a moment before saying, "Are you sure? You can't change your choice anymore, you know that right?"

"Yes! I'll choose this."

The man grin and nodded.

"Hahaha! That's more like it! Now, let me do my own thing and transfer the content to you."

The man flicked the glowing orb in his left hand to Zayne's forehead. He was a bit surprised, he thought that the process would be painful, he didn't expect it to be ea-

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

'Shit! I knew it! This shit isn't going to be easy! FUUUCCCKKK it hurts!!'

The man look at the crouching Zayne im pity. He then sighed and smiles, before he slowly disintegrated into particles.

"Endure young man, you must endure."

After saying those words, the man disappeared, what left on his place was a piece of a very thick book.

After a few minutes, the pain that Zayne was feeling finally disappears. He took a deep breath and smiles, he didn't made the wrong choice.

The technique was priceless, he doesn't know how strong is the technique of the man is, but Zayne was sure that it can't compare to this unknown technique.

"Well, it isn't unknown anymore, this technique, Primal Origin True Codex, is unparalleled."

Zayne then look around to find the man but couldn't find him, what he saw was only a thick book. The man was nowhere to be seen.