Chapter 17: Truth Revealed

Zayne was trembling seeing the war happening, even a cannon fodder there is much much stronger than him, heck the weakest warrior there was already strong enough to wipe the floor out of Great Red or Ophis.

These two Dragon Gods who stood at the very peak of this world cannot even compare to a cannon fodder at this ancient war.

Heck even a drop of these warriors blood is enough to burn him even with his strength.

The war was so intense that the world started to crumble, some part of it was already destroyed, and the size of the world was slowly getting smaller.

In the end, the man's army was annihilated, aside from him, only ten other people left on his army. The humongous planet was reduced to a single continent remaining.

But the enemy still numbers up to tens of millions, even though the man's army were stronger, that alone couldn't help them kill all hundreds of millions of dragons and shadow Knights.

Suddenly, the space trembles and a handsome middle-aged man with red hair wearing a black traditional Chinese clothing, appeared, on his hand, was a two feet long tower.

Zayne was shocked when he saw the tower on the man's hand, it greatly resembles the tower he saw back at the desert.

"Could it be-"

The red haired middle-aged man laugh while talking some shits before he raised the tower over his head, chains came out of the small tower and wrapped around the ten people beside the man.

However, the ten people suddenly glows bright and with a flash, they disappeared only to appear at the middle-aged man, surrounding him. And.....

They exploded.

The explosion was so strong that more than 80% of the remaining dragon and shadow knights were erased, strangely, the man was not harmed, the same could be said about the tower.

The man stared at the sky in daze, tears were falling out of his eyes, but the tightening of the chains snapped him out of his daze as he gaze at the hovering tower in front of him, the place where the middle-aged man once stood.

Of course, he knew that the middle-aged man was still alive, he saw it a millisecond before his comrades exploded, a bright light surrounded him, before he disappears, leaving the Tower behind.

The man fought the binding of the tower with his strength and willpower. The remaining enemy started to escape, so with all the strength he still has, he chased after them through the cracks at the sky.

There, at the other side of the crack, was the space, and one single black planet much larger than dozens of sun combined, he can feel the strength of the beings that reside at this planet, and there are tens of thousands of beings much stronger than the man himself.

He even felt someone gaze at him for a moment, only to be ignored. He was sure that the army who attacked his home planet was one of the weaker beings here. After all, he was a Tier Seven, Lord, the strongest person on their planet, and here he can feel many beings far more powerful than he is.

Maybe there are even Tier 8 King, or maybe even a Tier 9 Emperor.

With those thoughts, and the feeling of being observed, made the man flee. He went back to his home world, which was reduced to a size of a single continent.

He sighed sadly, and with all the remaining strength he had left on his body, proceed to hopefully turn the world back to its former state, which did not succeed, as he only managed to turn the continent into a small sized planet.

At the same time, he can also feel the tower was getting stronger, which consumed his strength rapidly, but before he ran out of energy, he created ten inheritance temple, to pass on the legacy of his comrades.

He also wanted to create one for himself, but the tower already pulled him inside before he got the chance to make it, leaving his legacy forgotten, and he was stuck on the tower for eternity.

The scene ends there, and Zayne once again found himself on a dark and boundless space.