Chapter 18: Talk

AN: The pic above is the man on the prison, while he was still at his prime.

------------------

Zayne stood in daze, shock of what he found out. The dragon gods, the so called overlord of the world are just a mere cannon fodder in the ancient time.

At the same time, he was also shocked to found out that this world, was once a large one with possibly trillions of people.

He was also wondering, if the world was as big as what is shown on the memories, then shouldn't the army behind the man have more than billions of people? How come there are only around millions?

He was also thinking, what would happen if the man who first wielded the tower came back? Back then, he was already almost as strong as the prisoned man, and now, just how strong was he?

And, what will happen if the people from the outer world came back here? There's no way they could defend their home, heck even if the whole supernatural factions combined, the other worlder can destroy them even with only sending hundreds of their army.

As Zayne was lost on his thoughts, he didn't notice that the man on the prison, was already standing in front of him.

The man cough, snapping Zayne out of his thoughts, as he smiled wryly, not noticing the man in front of him.

"Hello kid, seems like you're still alive eh?" Said the man, as a table and two chairs manifested in front of him.

"Hahaha, yeah." Zayne replied, as he took a seat, facing the man.

"How is it? You wanted to know about the ancient war right? Well, that happened. It was not ten thousand years ago, but more than billions of years have passed since then."

Zayne was shocked, he thought that if it wasn't ten thousand years, then surely a couple of hundred thousands years, possibly millions of years, he did not expect that it was actually more than billions of years.

"Hahaha! Anyway, I'm sure you know about the dimensional gap right?" The man asked, to which Zayne nodded. Who wouldn't know about it? The most chaotic place on DxD verse where if one wasn't strong enough, they will die.

"That place was the one I created to seal off the people from the other side. That place was also filled with dimensional pathways leading to many other realm where many inheritance from the warriors of the ancient era was hidden."

Zayne thought for a moment before asking, "Is that so? Then how on earth did those two dragons came into being? Did they just suddenly popped out of nowhere?"

The man laugh. "Hahaha! Of course not! Those two came from the dragon eggs that a warrior had, the first dragon has a very powerful bloodline but doesn't know how to properly use it, making it stuck at the Late Stage of Tier 3."

"I nurtured that dragon and ask it to guard the gap, but the second dragon hatched, forcing the first dragon to leave the gap as it cannot stand the noise created by its younger sibling."

Zayne was pretty much startled, so those two dragon gods actually came from an egg and wasn't born out of nothing like what he knew from the anime?

"Then, what about that God of the Bible? And the beast of apocalypse, Trihexa?"

"Trihexa was actually born out of a leftover 'will' of the warriors from the past, hundreds of thousands of those 'will' was condensed, and through the chaos element present on the gap, it began to take shape, and formed into the beast you know as Trihexa."

"I see, then what about the God of the Bible?"

"Urgh~ I tried to avoid this topic but- Fine I shall tell you, God of the Bible, was actually me."

"Eh? Did I hear you right?"

"Yes! Yes! It was me okay?! He was my will, the one I put tens of thousands of years of efforts to create. I wanted to strengthen this world through him, but who would've thought that there is actually someone, aside from me and those three hatchlings, that has the strength of a Tier 3, and those two flies even dared to steal some of my laws when I was distracted!

Remembering those times makes me want to die! How could I, a mighty Tier 7, was beaten by a mere Tier 3 and has two of my laws stolen by two Tier 2 Flies!!!"

A New life In Highschool DxD(Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara