Chapter 6: Ultimate Rank Devil Test

They then appeared in the place of the examination, there were already a lot of people waiting for them. Bael family, Sitri family, Gremory family, Phenex family, the four Maous and many other influential figures in the underworld.

Not only in the underworld, but in heaven, the fallen angels headquarters and other factions were watching the examination. They were all interested in the youth who had the qualifications to be an Ultimate class in his young age.

Zayne was currently walking towards the arena where the exam will be held. He can feel many people looking at him but he didn't care, he would become an ultimate class devil today and no one will stop him.

'I'll pass this exam no matter what!' that was on his mind as a silver haired woman wearing a maid outfit stepped in at the arena.

She was Grayfia Lucifage, the queen of the current Lucifer and the judge of today's exam.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS! THIS HERE IS THE YOUNGEST DEVIL EVER TO HAVE A QUALIFICATIONS TO BE AN ULTIMATE CLASS DEVIL! ZAYNE! CROCELL!!" announced the commentator, which caused the crowd to cheer.

"AND THE ONE WHO WILL TEST HIM IS.. THI-THIS IS!?....OH MY SATAN!!" Zayne watched as his opponent, the one who will test him stepped in the arena.

When Zayne, no when everyone saw the one who will be testing him, the couldn't help but feel pity for Zayne, he had no chance at all, is what they thought.

Zayne was having a cold sweat seeing his examiner, he knew that the chance of him winning will be slim. He watched as the his examiner was looking at him with a smirk, his arms crossed on his chest while her shoulder length hair is dancing at his back.

"THE EXAMINER IS NONE OTHER THAN ONE OF THE FOUR MAOUS! SIRZECHS LUCIFER-SAMA HIMSELF! HOW WILL ZAYNE WIN THIS MATCH!? HE WILL BE FACING THE STRONGEST DEVIL IN THE UNDERWORLD!"

"So you are that Zayne. The one Serafall keep talking about. You are really strong for your age, worthy to be called the strongest youth in underworld." said Sirzechs.

Zayne didn't reply, he was pretty nervous about this fight. He knew his limits, anyone in the top ten rankings could squash him like a bug.

Grayfia then appeared in the center of the arena as she look at the both us. "Are both you ready?" Zayne and Sirzechs nodded.

"Then, let the fight! Begin!" said Grayfia as she disappeared in the arena.

Zayne then immediately used 'Zero Sign' a skill of Ban which completely erased his presence, making him invisible and undetectable. He took out his Zanpakuto and immediately ran towards Sirzechs, attempting to cut him but he somehow able to dodge.

Zayne retreated a couple of meters away and took a stance. He was a bit nervous when he saw Sirzechs looking straight at his eyes even though he should've been invisible.

'Truly a monster.'

"I'm surprised that you managed to erase your presence. It completely caught me off guard, if I wasn't fast enough I would've been hurt by your sword." Zayne's eyebrow twitched at his comment.

'Surprised my ass! Who would believe you! You fucking monster!' Zayne took a deep and put his Zanpakuto in front of him, preparing to unleash hi shikai.

"Scatter, Senbonsakura!"

Then, his sword disintegrated into thousands of petals that rushed directly towards Sirzechs. He didn't even need to move as he just blew them off while he released his demonic energy.

"What a tough son of a bitch!" the petals then returned back as he dropped the sword to the ground.

"Bankai!"

A large number of huge blade cane out of the ground, everyone watched as the sword turned into millions of millions of petals, however it was different from before as the petals now are colored black instead of pink. Sirzechs turned serious for once, he knew that his petals are troublesome to deal with.

"Senbonsakura, Kageyoshi."

He command every petals to assault the Crimson Satan, who was now serious as he already began to use his power of destruction. Zayne took out his other Zanpakuto, the Ryujinjakka. Even though he couldn't use its shikai yet, he can still use it in its sealed form.

He covered his entire body with Touki, strengthening his stats while he focused all of his Haki in the blade. He also released his Conqueror's Haki, even though it didn't affect Sirzechs but some of the audience already fainted.

Sirzechs was clearly slowing down, the Conqueror's Haki was weakening him. He even thought of using his true form but pushed that idea at the back of his mind, he didn't want to kill the kid after all.

"Banishing Kill!"

Zayne disappeared from his position and and delivered a near instantaneous to Sirzechs before he appeared behind him.

*Boom*

Zayne looked back and saw that his bankai was completely destroyed. Sirzechs blow all the petals off, he even destroyed half of the arena.

"Hahaha! What a great technique Zayne! Let me get serious then." Zayne gotten serious after hearing that, he saw Sirzechs gathering a large amount of power of destruction on his palm.

"Fuck! I have now choice then! HUNTER FEST!" Sirzechs was amazed by his ability, he didn't know how did Zayne managed to steal a large amount of demonic energy. He added more power to his palm when he noticed that it had started to get smaller and weaker.

Everyone from 100meters away can feel their energy being taken. They all looked at Zayne who seems to be the cause of it as he was getting stronger every second.

Then, he gathered a large amount of Touki on his palm while taking the stance of Son Goku.

==========

In a certain household, a certain ten years old crimson haired girl was watching Zayne taking a stance similar to Goku. Her eyes turned into stars.

"That stance. It can't be! Is that what I think it is!?"

==========

"KAAA.."

"MEEE.."

"HAAA.."

"MEEE.."

Everyone watched as the ball of light on his palm grew bigger and bigger. Zayne was looking serious on the outside but he was fanboying on the inside! This is it! This a dream come true!

This is the first time that Zayne is going to try this so he doesn't know what would happen. It was just his theory to use Touki as a replacement for Ki and he doesn't know the effect.

But he would find that out now!

"RUIN OF EXTINCTION!" Sirzechs threw the compressed power of destruction from his palm to Zayne, who was still calmly preparing his attack.

"HAAAAA!!"

It worked! He thought. Did you see that my comrades? I have done something that we can only do in our imaginations and dreams! Was the last thing he thought before he lost consciousness.

"ZAYNE!"

"ZAYNE-NII!"

"ZAYNE!"

"ZAYNE!"

-Okay, I was just wondering if I should add Rias in the harem? I actually I like her but, I don't know? After all there are many fanfic that had Rias in it. So yeah, I just can't decide-