Chapter 12: Dragon(Part 2)

Zayne was sitting on his ice throne, floating at the top of a hundred meter wide and fifty meter deep crater which was still covered with smoke from the explosion.

As the smoke started to disperse, he saw the dragon on the ground, its body full of wounds, but still standing while looking at him straight in the eyes.

However, instead of fear or anger, the dragon was looking at Zayne in excitement, not in a masochistic way mind you, before releasing a loud roar that attarcted the intention of a certain dragon sleeping on a cave hundreds of kilometers from their position.

Zayne smiled, then he jumped off of his throne and landed at the head of the dragon, softly. He caressed its head before once again asking.

"Do you want to be my Familiar?"

This time, the dragon nodded its head, agreeing to be his familiar. Zayne smiled, before cutting his finger and making the dragon drink his blood. The moment that the blood entered its mouth, all of its injuries began to heal in an almost instantaneous rate.

Zayne went down and reach out his hands towards the dragon. It then bowed its head, just enough for Zayne to reach it.

"From now on, you are familiar."

Then, the dragon was envelope by a bright crimson light, before its body began to shrunk to a human size, maybe around the same height as his mother.

As the light disappeared, what he saw almost made his eyes popped out of his sockets. He saw a beautiful woman with a long scarlet hair that reaches up to her waist, scarlet eyes that seems to sink one soul.

And a body that would make even the purest male angel fall. But that's not what made Zayne feel shock, but her face, she looks exactly like a woman he had seen in his past life, someone he really likes.

Irene Belserion!

"What. The. Actual. Fuuuck?"

Aside from that, Zayne was even more shock to see her body, bare, naked!

The scarlet haired woman smiled seeing her master reactions, but decided to cover up as she felt two four presence approaching their location.

And, with simple snap of her fingers, she was now wearing the typical outfit of Irene Belserion, even her hair is now in braid, along with her hat that's a bit too big for her head and a staff on her hand.

"ZAYNE!!"

"ZAYNE-NII!!"

Hearing someone calling him, Zayne snapped out of his daze and turned his head towards the two figures approaching him.

"Kuroka! Shirone!"

Both of them ran towards him before tackling him to the ground. They kept hugging him that they didn't even notice a scarlet haired beauty staring at them weirdly.

"Cough, I'm here you know~? Could you please stop being intimate for now~?"

Zayne immediately turned his gaze back towards Irene, or her lookalike. He had many questions on his mind right now, like why is she here? Is she the real Irene I know?

"Hey, do you have a name?" Zayne asked.

"I do not Master~ It would be my honor if you bestow this one a name~."

'So she is not the one I know, or she could possibly be faking it which is impossible because she is already my familiar, If she lied to would've felt it. Then she just look like Irene from Fairy tail.'

"Then, from now, I'll call you Irene."

----------------1 month later-----------------

Currently, Zayne was rolling around his bed, with a face of boredom. After all Kuroka and Shirone are currently shopping along with Sona and Seekvaira, he wanted to go too but they said that its a girls time so he gave up and just stay at home.

"Urgh~ so bo~ring~ Isn't there something fun to do? Uh~ maybe I should go to the human world and find some potential peerage member? Good let's do that."

Then, with a speed so fast that an ordinary eye cannot capture his movements, he has already finished preparing all of his stuffs.

"Hehehe~ now where should I go? Japan? America? China? Maybe England? Ahh! Why is it so hard?"

"Oh! Why don't I just teleport randomly? Nah~ too much risk, is what I like! Hahaha! Go! Random Teleport!"

Then, a magic circle with a symbol of Crocell and Sitri appeared on his feet. Then, along with a bright flash, he disappeared.

Somewhere on a divine plane, a young man with bright golden hair was sitting on a throne, his eyes were closed yet it seems like he can see through anything.

Suddenly, the young man opened his eyes, revealing a deep blue eyes that seems to pull one's soul.

"Hmm~ So that brat finally decided to leave the underworld huh? Maybe I'll let him experience the word cruelty? He became too arrogant for his own good. Let's see what you'll do when you find out that 'that' world is not the same as the anime."