Peter Parker || Meeting The Rogue Avengers

-Peter POV-

Happy picket me up from school and I'm telling him about all the things that I did at school today and what has happened at patrol yesterday. He looks like he wasn't listening to what I was telling him, but I just know that he is listening to what I was telling him.

I was just telling him about the robbery that I stopped yesterday when he spoke to me the first time since we started driving. ''Tony asked me to tell you that the rogue Avengers are coming over today and that you must go to Tony's lab when you arrive.''

''What, Why!?'' Why would Tony allow them to come back after all that they have done to the Avengers, to Tony? They're criminals, no scrap that killers. If it wasn't for me disobeying not to come on the mission, Steve and Bucky would have killed him. ''I don't know, kid. Go and ask Tony when you go to the lab.'' That was the last thing that was says before and heavy silence was in the air. No word would be spoken. I was just so... angry.

We arrive at the tower and I immediately walk out of the car and into the tower were FRIDAY greeted me, but I ignore everything and walk to the elevator and go to floor 91 were Tony's private lab is. I walk to the entrance of the lab and walk inside without knocking. Tony was sitting on a chair by his work table while looking at some document, probably for a project. '''What do you mean, the rogues are coming back to the tower!?'' I hear him sign and then turns in his chair to look at me.

''I also don't like it Pete. SHIELD made an agreement with them and that are officially no was criminals anymore. Fury made the decision to let them live in the tower were there are a lot of cameras and security, think of it as some type of house arrest.'' Tony is a little tense and he took a few breaks between his sentences, he is obviously nervous for their arrival.

''Fine but tell me at least that you aren't going to talk to them on your own. Let me be there with you when you are going to meet up with them.'' Let's be honest, I would come even when he tells not to. I just can't risk something happening to Tony, like last time. ''I wouldn't image it any other way. After all you're an Avenger now Peter.'' I smile when he told me that and I gave him a tight hug for comfort and appreciation.

Tony and I worked in the lab some more until FRIDAY announced that the rogue Avengers have arrived and are waiting in the Livingroom for the meeting with Tony and unknown to them me. We make our way out of the lab and to the Livingroom where we see Clint, Sam, Bucky, Natasha, Bruce and Steve sitting on the couch. Wanda is probably by Vision and the others like Scott (Antman) all went home after civil war.

Everyone on the couch looks up to look who entered and looked confused when they see me, because they don't know who I'm and what I'm doing here at the meeting. Not even Natasha or Bruce knows who I'm, Tony though that it might be better to keep Spiderman a secret from everyone including the Avengers, except for Tony, Ned and aunt May.

''Why did you bring a kid here Stark?'' Steve ask or scrap that he demands. Sorry cap but you don't have any right to ask the questions. ''None of your business.'' I replay instead without any emotion. They look even more confused then before. Tony and I take a seat on the opposite couch from them and Tony start to explain the basic rules that they must follow for the time being. I wasn't really listening and was thinking about what was going to happen now.

''Okay, but we all are very curious as to who the kid is Tony?'' Natasha asks a lot nicer than Steve did when Tony and I came. Tony looks at me and I gave him a nod, giving him permission to tell them who I'm. ''This is Peter Parker and he is Spiderman.'' They look between me and Tony a few times before they said anything.

''How old is he?''

''15.''

''YOU TOOK A 15-YEAR-OLD KID TO A FIGHT!'' Steve yells.

''16...'' I corrected him.

''WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT!!'' Clint yells. My head started to hurt from all the yelling and my vision started to spin, light was to bright, sound was to hard and my clothes started to irritate my skin. I could hear every one's heartbeat and breathing, and I started to see black spots, but nobody seems to notice.

''Activate protocol Sensory Overload.'' FRIDAY says before all the sun light were blocked, room lights were dimed, and all the sound was made as low as possible. It caused the people in the room to stop yelling and finally notice the now lying boy on the floor with his hand over his ears. Tony walks over to Peter and softly brushes his hair with his hand knowing that it helps me to calm down. After a few minutes I felt better, and FRIDAY deactivates protocol Sensory Overload.

''What just happened?'' asked a very confused Clint.

''That happens sometimes. When there is to much sound Peter's senses delay to 11 and you just saw what happens when that happens, so please try not to yell for now. He is still affected.'' Tony explains softly while taken me in his arms and putting us and the couch again were we were sitting before everyone stranded up, because of the heat of the moment just now.

Afterward everyone stayed calm and we talked a little more and I suggested to watch a movie to bond and calm down a little more. We all agreed and started watching a movie.

We got 100 reads on the story?! OMG, thank you for reading this book I really appreciated it. To be honest I wasn't expecting to go from 99 read to 124 reads just in a few hours or 100 reads in a week.
I love you guys 3000!

words: 1014

Update goal: 140 reads

Does anybody have any request, because I'm short on ideas at the moment?