Peter Barnes || The Lost & Found (1/2)

-Bucky POV-

Steve, Sam, Clint, Wanda, Scott and I were planning our escape plan. I was happy that Steve believed me, but I'm worried that something will go wrong. After the psychiatrist manipulated everyone to believe that I killed King T'Chaka of Wakanda nobody believed in me anymore and the government thought that it was best to lock me up or to kill me. Steve was the only one that believed me, and they believed in Steve.

He knew what happened to me at HYDRA from the torture till what they made me do. There was only one thing that I never told him, because I still have a hard time talking about it even if it has almost been 14 maybe 15 years since then. While I was at HYDRA, I found the love of my life and up until this day Steve still doesn't know.

After the meeting I asked Steve if we could talk for a moment. He said okay and I took him to another room to tell him about the last piece of my past. ''What did you want to talk about?'' Steve asked me with a worried look. He knew that I was anxious for what will happen in the end. ''Back in the day when I was at HYDRA something happened, and I wanted to talk to you about it.'' I walked to the wall and sat against it and he joined me not a second later.

''A few years ago, when I was still the Winter Soldier there was a female HYDRA agent. Her name was Samara. She wasn't like the other agents. She was kind and didn't act like the others. When I first met her, I was skeptical about her, but after a while we became friends and not long after we were more. HYDRA of course didn't know, they would kill her if they did. A few months after she became pregnant. We were so happy to have a child together, but nothing good last forever there. When they found out that she was pregnant she refused to tell them who the father was, but they didn't do anything they probably thought that it was somebody outside of the organization. When she when into labor I was assigned to look after her. She died soon after giving birth. Samara gave birth to a little boy. I couldn't raise him myself because HYDRA would use him to experiment on, so I gave him away and gave him my dog tag. I haven't seen him since that day.'' I was looking at the floor. Steve was silence for a second before he spoke.

''Do you know what he looks like?'' I nod my head. ''He has brown hair and has two birth marks. He has a star mark on the right  side of his neck and his eyes are two different colors. One eye is light blue like mine only a little lighter and that other is brown/yellow like Samara's.'' Steve nods his head at the unique look that his best friend's son got. ''Don't worry he is probably fine. We will find him after all of this is done. I promise.'' We sat there a little longer before we decided to join the others.

-----

-Steve POV-

It's been a day since the talk with Bucky and the day were, we put the plan in motion. I wasn't expecting him to have a kid. I hope he is doing well. Image him growing up in HYDRA and being turned into a weapon, a killer is not what you would wish for a child. After all of this is done, we will look for him. It will take some time, but I'm sure that we will find him if he has such a unique eye and a birthmark in a visible place.

I walked out of the building and to the helicopter that wasn't standing that far away from me when I see a small device being shot at it and it stopped working. I stop running and look up at the source, Tony. Tony and Rhodes landed in between the helicopter and me. I gave him an unimpressed look before Tony started talking to Rhodes. ''Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?'' ''Definitely weird.''

''Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.'' I try to convince him when wen Black Panther. ''Captain.'' ''Your Highness.''

''Anyway. Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?'' Tony says while tilling his head to the asked. ''You're after the wrong guy.'' I tell him again.

''your judgement is askew. Your old was buddy killed innocent people yesterday.'' ''And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first. I can't.'' I hear footsteps behind me and turn around and see Natasha standing behind me. ''Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?''

I turn back to Tony and he is looking at the ground. Before looking back up and directly into my eyes. ''All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!'' Underoos? What kind of name is that? I hear meganiche and then my shield is taken out of my hand by something white. The unknown figure lands on a car with my shield now in his hand. The unknown figure makes a small talk with Tony and introduces himself to me as Spider-Man. I hear Sam tell me through the earpiece that they found another flight.

I raise my hands and Clint shoots an arrow through it and Scott grows back to his original size beside Spider-Man and kicks him and afterwards returns the shield to me. Tony spots Clint and Wanda running and goes after them. Rhodes sees Bucky and Sam running somewhere else and goes after them.''

-3 Person POV-

Tony when after Clint and Wanda. Peter after Sam and Bucky. Black Panther and Rhodes after Steve and Natasha was fighting Scott.

Bucky and Sam were running through the airport halls when they hear a sound from the window and they a person crawling over the window. ''What the hell is that?'' Bucky asked Sam as they kept running. ''Everyone's got a gimmick now.'' Sam mumble under his breath. Peter pushes off the window and shoots a web and kicks through the window and kicks Sam into a nearby wall. Bucky was going to punch him with his metal arm when Peter caught his fist.

''You have a metal arm? That is awesome dude.'' Bucky looks confuse at how someone could stop his fist and Sam flies at Peter, and they push each other while Sam keeps flying. ''You have the right to remain silent!'' Peter pushes himself of Sam and webs after him. Sam shoots at Peter and he dodges. Peter feels his Spidey senses go off and turns around and missed the board just in time that it didn't hit him. ''Oh, God! Hey, buddy, I think you lost this!''

Peter threw that sign back at Bucky and Sam kicks him in the back again, but this time Peter web his wings and Sam falls to the ground. Sam stands up to face Peter and he webs his hand stuck to the railing. ''Those wings carbon fibre?'' ''Is this stuff coming out of you?'' ''That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, got to say, that's awesome, man.'' ''I don't know if you've been in a fight before but there's usually not this much talk.'' ''All right, sorry. My bad.''

Peter swings at Sam and Bucky who ran to Sam and kicks them from the second floor to the first floor and webs both their hands. Peter talks to the two a little while Sam uses his drone to throw Peter out of the window. Bucky takes out a knife and cuts his hand free and then he helps Sam. They both get up and walk to where they see the others run. Team Captain Amerika runs at the flight, but were stopped by Vision who was soon after joined by the rest of team Iron Man. ''What do we do, Cap?'' Sam asks Steve. ''We fight.''

Team Captain America started running at the other and they also started running at them. Everyone started fighting each other. It didn't Mather who was your opponent you fight with full force to try and win. Wanda started fighting Peter, but also took out Natasha and Black Panther while Peter started fighting Steve.

-----

The fight didn't end well for most. Steve and Bucky escaped. Peter, Scott and mostly Rhodes were hurt. Natasha betrayed her team. Steve and Bucky were very hesitant about leaving their team behind but did it in the end.

Word Count: 1486

Update Goal: 200 reads

I shouldn't have written the fight scene. It's too long to write. I promise the second part is better. It will start when they aren't criminals anymore and Peter pov this time.