Peter Stark || Magic, Dagger and Secrets (1/2)

Requested by: indeededtousethesleep (It's has been more then a months since you gave the idea, but it's finally here. This is the Loki teaching Peter magic and the fieldtrip attack idea. I hope you like it.

This first part is just  the intro for the story, but since it's already 2000 words I will start the story in part two. It would be to long if I didn't. I will update the next part hopefully this week if not then next week.

-------------

-3 Person POV-

Since a young age Peter has knowing a lot of misfortune. His own birth was nothing else then an accident. It wasn't an act between two people that loved eachother dearly. No, why would it be. It was a simple one-night stand between a beautiful lady and the infamous Tony Stark. They didn't know eachother or cared for eachother. The only thing that they wanted was satisfaction.

The beautiful lady who just wanted to enjoy life to the fullest died because of childbirth and so Peter was born. His life just started and there are already been two incidents. His parents accidently created him and he took his mothers life.

The hospital contacted Tony about Peter existence and of course he took it as a big joke. He a father, like that would ever happen, but after a DNA test that proofed that Peter was really his son he has no choice, but to take him under his wing. You would think that Peter would live a nice and comfy life, since his father is a billionaire and even through it was comfy he felt so alone. Tony would sleep around just like always, work in his lab and most of all not spend time with Peter. He didn't even tell the world about his son's existence. Peter was literally isolated from the world to fend for himself.

You might ask as to who took care of Peter if it wasn't Tony. Tony hired a nanny for Peter who has been by his side since the day that he entered STARK tower. Her name is Amelia, she just finished collage and took the job after Tony personally asked her. Tony couldn't just ask anybody to do this. He might ignore his son, but he wants him to be save from the word and from Tony himself. When she first started working she would spend 12 hours a day with Peter, but it didn't take long before she moved into the tower and started looking after Peter 24/7.

Time passes and Peter started to explore the tower. He learned writing and reading from Amelia, so when he found some of his fathers books and the books that Amelia brought for him he had no trouble reading them. Ever since he was young Peter would understand things that other children his age wouldn't understand. At some point he started asking questions that even Amelia couldn't answer. She knew that Peter would have a bright future.

-Peter POV-

I'm sitting on my bed while reading a book that I found in daddy's office. Sister Amy is shopping for a chocolate cake since it is my 10th birthday tomorrow. I asked if I could come with her since I wanted to go out, but she said that she also had to pick up some other things and that that's the reason as to why I couldn't tack along. I don't get to leave the house often. Sister Amy doesn't tell me way.

To be honest it get's lonely very fast here. Don't misunderstand I love sister Amy, but I would like to talk to other people as well. I see her every day for as long as I can remember I want to go out, meet new people and feel free. Why can't I?

I hear a knock on the door and I tell them to come in. ''I'm home Peter.'' Sister Amy tells me with a bright smile. I get up from the bed and put my book down and give her a big hug. ''Welcome back.'' I tell he and she pats my head.

''Are you excited for tomorrow?'' She asks me, referring to my birthday. ''Of course! How can I not be excited, we always go out and spend the day together on my birthday.'' I tell her and her smile fade and she give me a look of pity. I know that she wants to let me go out and explore, but daddy doesn't allow her to do that.