Peter Stark-Rogers || Homecoming And Coma (2/2)

Stony

--------

-3 Person POV-

Tony and Steve are sitting on the couch while watching a movie. Steve had an arm wrapped around Tony's waist while Tony rested his head on Steve's shoulder. It has been a little over and hour since Peter left the tower to go to his school Homecoming without a date to Tony's disappointment. Steve on the other hand didn't really minded it that his son didn't have a date, as long as he is having good time, he will be happy.

Tony was hesitating about the fact that Peter didn't take his suit with him because of his husbands request but didn't protest seeing where he was coming from. Tony being Tony had to think about another why to keep an eye on his son. He did the first thing that came to mind and that was activating 'Droney' aka an autonomous spider-drone that is part of the Spider-Man suit. The drone would be able to hide somewhere around the area where Peter is and update him if something would have happened to Peter.

''What are you thinking about?'' Steve asked Tony while looking at him with curious eyes as he sees his husband lost in his own thoughts. ''I was thinking about Peter, you know old times. Do you remember that time when he walked into the lab, when we were working on your shield, to ask if we could watch Star Wars together? I miss those chubby cheeks of his to be honest.'' Tony smiled fondly at the memory and Steve laughed softly at the memory.

''Or that time when he had the results of his first exam and ran to you to show you. He was so happy and exited to show you that. His first full mark.'' Steve says. ''Yeah, he ran into the lab with little sparkles in his eyes with a paper in his hand. I was confused at the start to be honest, like why was the kid so happy over a piece of paper?'' Tony commented and they started to relive old memories of the past completely forgetting about the movie that was playing or the alert that was showing on Tony's phone from the spider-drone.

When Tony went to look at his phone to look at any updates from the drone, he saw the alert and immediately jumped up from his position in Steve's arms and runs to the lab. Steve was confused about the sudden action from Tony and decide to follow him to the lab where he sees him standing in front of a big hologram screen with information. ''What is going on?''

''Something happened to Peter.'' Tony says while typing away on the screen with a panicked look and Steve went from confused and relaxed to tensed and on high alert. ''What do you mean, something is wrong with Peter?'' Steve asks while standing beside Tony who was still working on the screen.

''I send the drone from Peter's suit with him to keep an eye on him because you guys made the deal not to take the suit with him and the drone alerted me that something happened. I still figuring out what?'' Tony practically yells at this point. Steve didn't ask anymore questions and just waited till Tony knew more about the situation.

Minute after minute passes and Steve was starting to feel unconfutable. ''Anything fo-'' ''Got it! He was kidnapped at school and taken to an abandon building. The drone is with Peter and it looks like he is losing a great amount of blood. We need to go, now!'' That was the last thing that Tony says before they put on their suits and whet to get there son back.

-----

Tony was flying trough the sky in his Iron Man armor while Steve was driving on his bike with suit and shield. They were going as fast as Steve could seeing as Steve needed Tony for directions for where to go. They were driving and flying over an abandon road not far away from there destination. Only a few minutes away from the building they hear a loud bang from the distance and Tony looked at the direction from the noise and notice a building collapsing, the building where Peter was in.

''The building collapsed. FRIDAY where is Peter's current location?'' Tony asked in panic. ''Based on the information from the drone is Peter currently still inside the building. The drone has been damaged and the last thing that showed was that Peter is having trouble breathing.'' FRIDAY tells him and he mutters some curs words under his breath.