Peter Parker || Promotion

-3 person POV-

By simply one look you can say many things about Peter Parker smart, kind, understanding, humble. The person who you could think has an easy life, but nothings is like it seems now a days. Peter has been having a lot of work because of the midterm exams, Spidey business and you can't forget his internships as an intern at Stark Industries of course. All these events are starting to take a toll on the young hero, but it sure isn't stopping him from being his usual humble self. One of the many reasons why people seem to be so good at miss judging him these days.

-Peter POV-

I am is currently at Stark Industries working on a project in one of the many workshops. My team was instructed to make a new design for the upcoming tech glasses that will be released next month and as you have guessed isn't done yet, another think to add to the to do list. The glass have to be a functional design and should be able to connect with a phone other then that we are free to do what ever we think will make the glasses more effective like what should it do after connecting with a phone, show massages or when somebody calls you or both? Things like that.

I was thinking of adding an AI in the glasses. I can't add a super advanced AI like Mr. Stark has in it because it would become too expensive for the bigger part of SI consumers. So, I was thinking that they could be able to use their phone AI like Siri and google assistance. That way it won't be as expensive and would be more comfortable for the user seeing as they are already familiar with them. As for the design I'm choosing three design, like why not nobody said that we were supposed to only make one, I'm going for the square/aviator, wayfarer and round eye glasses.

After making the finishing sketches and detail on paper I began to make the prototype using the aviator but with a square form for the test round. I started with making a standard pair of glasses and then I started adding the electronics and done. I was about to test them when Mark came up to me.

''Peter, there was an accident in lab S16 and one of our team projects are damaged. We have to go.'' Mark said and I put my prototype on the table and went after Mark who was already on his way to the lab.

Unknown to me somebody just entered the workshop with the still untested prototype on the table.

-Tony POV-

Do you know those days where you have a lot of work to do, but you are to unmotivated to do it and just try to hide from who ever makes you do it? Let's just say that I'm in that type of situation right now. Pepper told me to just hire a personal intern that could help me out with my work, but there is just one problem. Nobody understand the technology that I work with to the point that they can help me, or they simply aren't smart enough, I'm not going to sugar coat the truth.

I walk into the elevator and wait for it to stop at the floor where most of the interns work. I have assigned a team to work on the new tech glasses line that will be released soon, and I still haven't seen any progress. Walking into the workshop I come face to face with an empty room.

''FRIDAY where is everyone?'' I ask her and she replays with. ''They are all currently on there way or are already at laboratory S16. There is reported to have been an accident and a few of the project that have been placed in the room has been damaged.'' I let out a sign and put my hand on my head. Are you kidding me? I take a look around the empty workshop and see a small number of glasses on the tables. They are all still in pieces and seems to be nowhere close to done except for one pair.

Picking them up I examine the glasses and they look like ordinary glasses as far as I see, but something is off about it, but what I have absolutely no idea. Beside the glasses I see a piece of blueprint with the design.