Peter Parker || Killer Soulmate

Spideypool

----------------

-3 Person POV-

Everyone has a soulmate. When you turn nine the name of your soulmate will appear somewhere on their bodies. To make it a little easier for soulmate to find the other, they will feel save by the other and will get a warm feeling in their chest. Peter was always very nervous about his soulmate. Not knowing who they're and having to spend the rest of his life with them. When Peter turned nine the name of his soulmate appeared, but he was a little surprised to see the name of a male standing on his wrist, Wade Wilson. He couldn't tell his aunt, what would she think of him when she found out that his soulmate was another male like himself. So, he decided to hide it from her and everyone ells.

Peter is now 16 years old and still nobody knew what his soulmates name is or what he looked like, not even he knew. Most people found their soulmate between the age of 11 and 14 years old, but not him. Peter started to think that maybe he didn't exist or that he died before they could meet. That last though scared him more than he likes to admit.

-Peter POV-

Homework. Done. Time for patrol. I open the window and carefully step out of it and close the window again, trying not to let aunt May hear me. When I was sure that she didn't hear me, and the window is closed I shoot a web and swing around the streets of Queen's.

The night started peace full, but the later it got the more happened. Luckily, I had KAREN to help me find them and call the police when needed. In the end I stopped 3 robberies, 1 conflict between a group of drunk people and 2-gun fights. Over all it was pret- and I helped a little boy look for his cat, how could I forget that. Like I was saying it was calm today.

I better get going it is a school night after all. I shoot my web shooters at a nearby building so I could go home, but when I was midair, I feel my spidey senses at the base of my neck. I turn around and see a small dagger cutting the web and I fall on the building ahead of me. When I get closer to the ground I try to land on my feet, but I once again feel my spidey sense and jump almost immediately after I land.

''Can you do me a favor and stand still, Spidey.'' I turn around and see a man in a black and red suit with two katanas and 2 guns. He is taller then and more muscular than me, but who is he and why is he attacking me. ''Who are you?'' I mumbled without me knowing that I did.

''You don't know who I'm?! Excuse you. My name is Deadpool or also known as the Merc with a mouth, but please call me Deadpool.'' He says while he makes a small bow in my direction. He stands straight again and pulls out his katanas. ''And I'm here because somebody wants you dead and wants to pay big time. So, stay still so I can unalive you.'' He runs at me and tries to stab me with his katana, but he must be crazy if he thinks that I would stand still and die just like that.

''Doesn't Deadpool always kill criminals...'' ''Not kill, I unalive them. Big difference, Baby Boy. And yes, I unalive criminals.'' I can feel my cheeks start to heat up, because of the nickname. Luckily, he couldn't see it thanks to my mask. ''Than why are you doing this?'' I ask still dodging his attacks. Deadpool signs and look me dead in the eye. ''I already told you. You're worth a lot of money.''

He strikes at me again, this time I jump on a nearby wall and out of reach for the katana. I crawl a few meters up the wall, when my spidey senses go off for the third time and see that he throws his katana at me. ''O come on, are you kidding me?'' I yell in fear and frustration. Before I could move, he throws the second katana at me, I dodge again, but this time I miss placed my foot and fall from the wall. I was expecting to fall against the hard floor of the rooftop, but instead I feel strong arms catch me and I look up to see Deadpool behind me. ''Cat got you tong.'' I look down and try to get out of his arms, but he tightened his arms around me. We stand like this for a while, before he broke the silence. ''Why does this feel so nice? Hey what is your name?''

''Why would I tell you?''

''Come on. Tell me, or I could keep calling you Baby Boy, I don't mind.'' Is it weird that I want him to call me that? O god what is happening to me. ''Peter.'' After I told him my name he tilde his head a little and loses his arms. ''Peter Parker?'' I tense at his words. How does he know my whole name? Did he already know who I was? Is he going to hurt Aunt May? Nononono, this can't be happening. ''How did you...'' Then he started laughing. He lets go of me and just kept on laughing.

''This is priceless.'' He says while laughing.

''What is?'' I ask him with no emotion. He stops laughing and looks me in the eye.

''Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Deadpool, but my real name is Wade Wilson.'' Wade Wilson. The name of my soulmate. The person who I was destined to be with. What am I supposed to say? Oh my god, my soulmate was going to kill me. I take a step back and he takes one in my direction. This went on till I bumped into a wall and he was standing right in front of me.

''What are you doing?''

''Isn't it obvious, baby boy.''

''Are you going to kill me?''

''What do you think I'm? I'm not going to kill my soulmate after looking for him for so long.'' I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding. He puts one of his hands on my neck and I started to panic. He takes the bottom of my mask and pulls it from my face. He smirk and my face turns twenty shades darker witch makes his smirk even wider.

''Aw, look how cute my baby boy is.''

Words: 1115

Update Goal: none
I'm going yo to update tomorrow once since I already wrote the one shot. The one shot is a two part story and the name is:
Actor (Peter Stark)