Peter Stark || Magic, Dagger and Secrets (2/2) [fieldtrip]

-3 person POV-

Peter is sitting in his Math class while looking at the white clock that is hanging on the wall beside the two big windows. He would normally pay attention in class, but it was his last class of the day and he was out as Spider-Man last night till late. Normally he would have been back before 8 pm, but there was a lot of trouble in the city and he was a little later then normal. Peter's father, Tony Stark, would normally check on him, but luckily he didn't do it for some reason yesterday. Peter isn't going to question it and is just happy that his dad didn't find out.

Ned elbows Peter lightly and Peter looks at him with a questioning gaze. Ned nods his head in the direction of the teacher, not daring to talk in Mr. Law's class since he would get detention immediately. Nobody liked Mr. Law he would give the class lots of homework with impossible deadlines, gives detention by any chance that he could get and would treat his students like they are less important then him.

''This is a letter from your homeroom teacher about the Stark Industries fieldtrip. If you have any questions go to your homeroom teacher instead of asking them to me since I don't know anything about the fieldtrip. That's all for today, class dismissed.'' Mr. Law puts the stack of papers on his desk and starts to collect his stuff. The student one by one take a piece of paper and leave the classroom to make their way home. Peter is no different he takes one and parts ways with Ned, because he had to leave for a personal reason as fast as he could.

Peter was nervous. The fieldtrip was to his home and outsiders didn't know that he is a Stark. When Tony first got Peter he didn't tell anyone about his existence only he and Amelia knew about the unknown son. Growing up in this lifestyle caused him to be very uncomfortable in big crows and that's why he still till this day is unknow by his last name Stark. Peter didn't blame his dad for not being around when he was younger. He was a very smart boy ever since he was small and he understood that Tony didn't have time for him back then. Now that he is older he knew about Tony's past and he now knows that Tony was scared to be a dad, that he would ruin his son. Peter was so small and vulnerable he didn't want to break him, he just couldn't risk it. That's why he hired Amelia and hided him from the millions of eyes that would watch his every move.

When Peter arrives at the Tower, he uses his badge to get access to the tower and walk over to the private elevator that only certain people could access. Nobody at the tower knew who Peter was and at the start they would think that he was just an important guest, even through he is young, but as time passes Peter was spotted more frequently at the tower and rumors started to spread about the mysterious boy that visits Stark Industries. When the rumors started to run out of control he announced that Peter was his personal intern, not trusting his employees with this secret. Today's friend can be enemies tomorrow.

The elevator doors open and he is met with an abandoned living room. Tony is probably working in the lab and the rest of the Avengers are most likely training or working. Peter puts his back on the kitchen counter and grasps a sweet red apple from the fridge, feeling hungry from the long day of school. They would probably eat dinner soon, but Peter's isn't worried since he has a fast metabolism.

He walks through the quite halls and into his dad's lab where Tony is currently working on his suit. The sound of the doors opening caused Tony to look up and at the person who walked into his lab and when he sees his son, a gentle smile forms. ''Did you have a good day at school? You looked tired when you left this morning. How do you feel?'' Tony asks Peter.

''Just the unusual. Class and a lot of homework that I have already finished and I'm okay. I just didn't sleep well last night, I will be fine.'' Walking over to his father's side he takes a look at what he was doing. Suddenly he remembers the letter about the fieldtrip and decides to ask his dad about it.