2.5

It's been a day since Jeongin told Chan about his feelings towards Hyunjin and Minsung have both have had enough of Chan's annoying sighing all day.

As if knowing their thoughts Chan sighed for the billionth time that day. Jisung couldn't take it.

"HOLY FRICK CHAN, SHUT UPPP!" Jisung threw his hands in the air in annoyance not even caring that he just got killed in the video game they were currently playing, and looked at the older.

Minho rubbed his boyfriends back to calm him down feeling the frustration radiating off of him, and looked at Chan. "Sorry Chan, he's just tired of you sighing every five seconds like life sucks." A hint of sarcasm coming off.

Chan put the controller that was in his hands on the table in front of them. "I'm sorry guys, it's just something happened and it's been bothering me."

Jisung looked at the older confused and a bit worried, "what happened? Did your dog die, wait no... did your dad die? Wait. That wouldn't be right, ah ha, you're still upset that I beat you the last time you came over and had to take Minho and I to dinner and pay. Am I right???"

Minho looked at him like he was the stupidest person in the whole world. "Please remind me why I'm with you?" Jisung looked at his boyfriend and simply shrugged, "honestly if I dated me I would have left a long- OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"You shouldn't talk bad about yourself like that, only I can...geez." Minho said after whacking him in the back of the head to shut up. Jisung looked back over at Chan who just shook his head in amusement.

"Look Chan, I dunno what happened and I don't expect you to tell me but like... I'm trying to kill some zombies here and your heavy sighing every three seconds in my ear is causing this master to mess up." With that he resumed the game, Minho looked at Chan sympathetically.

Chan looks down sheepish, "I'm sorry guys it won't happen again, either way Jeongin is probably wondering where I'm at since he told me yesterday he wanted to come over so I should head home." He got up ever so slowly and said good bye to the couple almost getting killed in the process because he almost got Jisung killed in the game.

When Minho heard the door shut he immediately looks over at Jisung, "I really hope whatever happened to him isn't too bad though..."

"I don't either but I'm just gonna call Felix and see if he wants to play." Minho rolls his eyes and sits back.

_____________
So this was like a filler chapter I suppose since I realized Chan barely does anything ( ' - ') ┻┻ my bad. So the NEXT chapter will be a serious one, I'll call this one Chapter 2.5 sksksksksksk, this chapter is long... ('д')