14

Hyunjin POV
___________
When he heard Jeongin say he liked someone he instantly wanted to know, not because he was curious but because he hated the pang that he felt knowing it might not be him.

So when he didn't notice Jeongin stiffen when he asked. He pulled away from the other and looked at him with a confused expression. He didn't fail to notice the stutter as Jeongin answered, "I uh... l-like someone you... uh... don't know..."

Hyunjin wanted to ask the younger why he was so nervous for, and that he wouldn't judge him but he didn't want to pressure him anymore.

"That's fine... so do you want to do something with me? Just to get your mind off of Chan? I mean... you don't have to if you don't want to." He cursed to himself for sounding like an idiot in front of Jeongin, exactly what he didn't want to be.

He felt himself melt when he saw Jeongin give him a soft smile, nodding at his request. If only Jeongin knew what he did to him, if only he had the courage to confess to him too but couldn't because of this whole deal with Chan.

The more Hyunjin thought about Chan the more annoyed he got, because of the amount of pain that the older had conflicted on Jeongin.

He looked down when he felt a touch on his hand, looking down he saw Jeongins hand grabbing his. He watched as Jeongin stood up and started dragging him downstairs, stopping at the front door.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

Hyunjin was in awe because he knew right then and there that he wanted to be with Jeongin and he wanted to be soon.

_____________

If only he knew that Jeongin was thinking the same thing.

___________
A/N
Let's go back to Chan now, I miss him...