17

When Chan finished talking Woojin just looks at him. Getting uncomfortable Chan clears his throat, hoping the other will say something.

"Oh...uh... sorry but why didn't you wait for him to say something instead of just walking out like nothing? I mean, I would ignore you too because that was such a butt face move..." Woojin finally said breaking the awkward silence.

Chan looked down at the table ashamed because he was right, per usual. "I know but I panicked okay? I just didn't think I would have been able to hear what he'd say without breaking."

Woojin sighed, "Chan, you already were breaking."

Chan brought his head up when he heard giggling getting closer and instantly regretted it when he and Jeongin made eye contact, the younger quickly looking away at Hyunjin and made his way out.

"I honestly think you should talk to the kid again and like, fight for him? If that makes any sense..." Woojin said pointing a fry at the other not noticing him staring behind him.

"What do you mean fight?" Chan asked looking at Woojin confusion written on his face.

Woojin ate the fry, "prove you can be some good boyfriend material... stop acting like older brother because if that's how you gonna treat him, that's all he's gonna see you as."

Chan nodded and smiled at the idea because Woojin was one hundred percent correct and he had to fight and prove to the younger he was more than just a bestfriend/big brother.

He had to show he could be a boyfriend.