27

Chan POV
___________
Chan's day sucked, he knew why because it seemed Jeongin hadn't spared him a passing glance all day long. When he'd tried to get near the younger he'd look at him with wide eyes and run the other way or pretend he hadn't seen him, yet he wasn't the only one getting this treatment.

Hyunjin was getting the same results. Chan had watched just to see if he was getting treated like the plague, Hyunjin was walking up to the younger and he did the exact same thing, walk the other way. He had been acting weird since Monday and it hasn't stopped, it seemed to be getting worse in all reality.

It's gotten so bad that Hyunjin and he had decided to meet up at his house to talk about it.

~~~~

Chan sat in on his couch looking at Hyunjin like he was an alien, "What do you mean "he might be tired of us""? He finally asked the other. Hyunjin huffed and put his hands out like he had the perfect explanation.

"What I mean is, what if Jeongin got tired of us always being around him. Come on Chan, you seriously can't think you and I are his only friends." He was right and Chan knew it, just like Chan, Jeongin wasn't his only friend, he had Woojin, Felix, Minho and Jisung. Hyunjin had... well he had a lot of other friends so it would make sense.

"Yeah I guess, I mean we have been hanging around him like flies lately..." he finally said after thinking it through. He then jumped to his feet, earning a scared look from Hyunjin, "what if we just back off, if he doesn't want to talk to us then we should give him space, we should just talk to our other friends, we won't be ignoring him, just laying off a bit." Hyunjin nodded.

"We could do that, I mean we can try doing that..." Chan could see the way Hyunjins expression was of worry, he sat back down and looked at him seriously.

"You really like Jeongin don't you..." he asked him.

Hyunjin made eye contact with him, his face slowly turning red as seconds passed. "Yes, I mean, he's so different from most people I meet. He's really nice and willing to listen, he's not like all those people that want to be my friend based off looks and popularity. Jeongin, he... he lets me be me..." Hyunjin finished.

Chan couldn't help but smiling, not being able to be annoyed or upset because he saw how genuine everything Hyunjin had said was and it made him realize, he was being a bad guy, Jeongin was head over heels for Hyunjin and Hyunjin was whipped for Jeongin and here he was trying to split that because he wanted what was never going to be his.

It was better to have a bestfriend then a boyfriend anyway.

________
A/N
What'll it be

Jeongchan

Or

HyunJeong

I mean this book could be whatever cause I never really said who would end up with who... <_<(AKA I hate myself)

Btw GOT7 gonna appear, especially my boy BamBam in the next few chapters uwu