32

Hyunjin POV
___________
When Jeongin had ditched him like that he felt terrible, not because he'd done anything wrong but because Jeongin just left him there, something that never happens.

He started walking to leave the school, flowers still in hand, it honestly looked like some cliché highschool romance movie and the protagonist had just been rejected by the girl who had all the friends. He finally made it through the front doors, surprisingly no one had said anything about the flowers in his hand.

When he reached his car he just sat there in the driver seat, not bothering to look at the flowers he'd just set down. He sighed out of resentment and started the car. He pulled out of the parking spot thinking he'd just go home and make something to eat and then that would be it.

He was driving but he saw someone walking on the sidewalk, he took a double take when he realized he knew that person. He pulled over into the nearest entrance, "Jeongin? What are you doing here?"

Jeongin just looked at him with an expressionless face and when he didn't say anything Hyunjin felt the need to, "How about you come over here, get in, and I'll give you a ride home?" Jeongin simply nodded at him and got in.

The ride to Jeongins house was quiet and a bit awkward, Jeongin had moved the flowers into his lap. It wasn't until they had reached his house that he said something, "who are these flowers for?"

He didn't know if he should tell the truth or lie.

___________
A/N
How about I update this every Friday, since school has started and I'm going to be very busy. Unless I'm in sociology.

But it's my last year of high school so I'm devoting my life in Music Theory right now 😶 not that I'm going to stop writing. Cause that's my lifeu.