13

Jeongin POV
___________
Hyunjin and Jeongin were sitting on Jeongins bed not saying anything to each other.

Jeongin asked Hyunjin to come over two days after Chan confessed and left him, when Hyunjin heard he came right over to support the younger, especially since he'd just gotten over his cold.

"So... what happened exactly?" Hyunjin asked looking at the other. Jeongin scratched the back of his neck nervously because he knew he had to tell Hyunjin everything but he couldn't because a lot of it had to do with him.

He looks at Hyunjin with a sad expression, "well he confessed that the reason he's been ignoring me is because he has feelings for me, he wants to be more than a bestfriend but... I told him he couldn't because I like someone right now... and he decided he needed a break from me so he could get over his feelings for me..." Jeongin ended sniffling.

Hyunjin hugged him and rubbed his back soothingly, "it sounds to me like he's just running away, and he's afraid to lose you but he's not realizing that he's doing this to himself because you still want to be his friend, right?"

Jeongin nodded instantly, he didn't care if Chan loved him like that he said he didn't want to hurt him, not for him to just leave. They could have worked it out some way, or that's what he hoped.

He stiffened when he was broken away from his thoughts by Hyunjin asking, "who do you like?"

Lying was not Jeongins strong suit.