22

Chan POV
________
"You want Hyunjin and I to become friends?" Chan asked through the phone, he was interested as to why? This idea that Jeongin had was pretty abrupt. It's been a week since Jeongin and he had made up, and on this fine Monday night Jeongin had called him to tell him this "amazing" idea he had. Hence the conversation they were now having.

"That's exactly what I said about two minutes ago." Jeongin sighs, it's not that Chan didn't hear the younger two minutes prior, it's just he didn't believe it.

"Yeah I know Innie, I guess what I should be asking is, why?" He finally asked after what felt like a three year stretch of silence. He heard a sigh on the other end and then a response following right after.

"I honestly just want my two favorite people to get to know each other, that's all..."Chan smiled to himself, he should have known this especially since Jeongin was such a softy. He hadn't realized he'd been quiet for far too long.

"I mean it's okay if you don't want to, it's just I also kind of want to get your approval as well..." Chan was shook, he was definitely not expecting that. He quickly cleared his throat, "ahhhh Jeongin, you know I can't say no to you, sure I'll become his friend and you don't need to worry about my approval because you can have it now."

He could hear Jeongin giggle on the other end and oh how badly he wanted to just go through the phone and give the other the biggest hug ever possible, his goal was to make Jeongin as happy as possible.

But his plan was to get to know Hyunjin and see his weak points and be better because he most definitely did not approve.

He wanted to be with Jeongin.

___________
A/N
So I'm thinking about changing my writing style on here, not too drastically but like <_< it's probably gonna be more in depth so the chapters are gonna be a little longer than before, honestly this fanfic is bothering me so much it hurts.

My cute IN that I made though xD