8

Jeongin/Hyunjin POV
____________
Lunch finally arrived and Chan was still acting the same as earlier. He was giving Jeongin and Hyunjin the cold shoulder without realizing it.

Jeongin huffed as he watched Chan get his lunch from across the cafeteria, usually Chan waited for the younger to get there to get food but not this time.

Jeongin felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, looking who it was he instantly smiled, Hyunjin gave a small cute wave and sat down.

"You look a bit down... thought I'd come over to see what's up." Hyunjin said worriedly. Jeongin put his head in his arms as he thought about Chan, but still mumbled, "thanks.."

Hyunjin hummed, "Is this about Chan?" He smiled sadly when Jeongin nodded without lifting his head up. He knew how close the two were and seeing Jeongin like this hurt him. He gently brought his hand up to Jeongins back and started moving it in comfortable circles hoping it'd help.

"Jeongin, I don't know what's up with Chan but he must be going through something that he wants to keep to himself for now, maybe he'll tell you later." He sighed when Jeongin still didn't raise his head, "I know I'm no where near being as close to you as Chan is but I was wondering if you'd like a hug? If that's okay I mean."

Hyunjin smiled when Jeongin brought his head up and nodded giving the older a hug. "Chan may be not talking to you but I'm here." Jeongin only hugged him tighter.

Far across on the other side of the cafeteria sat Chan watching the two boys seeming to be closer than before, he huffed suddenly not hungry anymore, realizing that he made this a lot worse for himself.

Jealousy was going to be the death of him.

__________
A/N
I thought I'd give a HyunJeong moment cause why not. (˃᷄˂᷅ ) ᴾᴸˢ ᴰᴼᴺ' ᴷᴵᴸᴸ ᴹᴱ...