28

Doing as Hyunjin had suggested Chan was now hanging out with his other friends consisting of Woojin, Felix, MinSung, Mark, Jackson, Young-jae, Yugyeom, Jin-Young, Jae-beom, and recently a new face, Chan found out he was Thai and was older than him by a year and told him to call him by BamBam since people usually had trouble saying his name.

Was Chan dying to see Jeongin? Yes. Every day actually, he'd seen the younger just this morning getting things out of his locker alone, he very badly wanted to walk right up to him and just be there. He didn't care if all was silent or if Jeongin tried to ignore him, he just didn't like the sight or thought of him being alone like that but he didn't. He stayed standing where he was, wedged between Felix and Woojin who were talking about some game to the group.

He watched as Hyunjin walked past and how Jeongin had looked at him talking and laughing with his friends not giving the younger so much as a smile. The urge only became stronger to walk over but before he could do so he heard his name being called, "Chan!!!!" He looked over at Jackson keeping an expression that showed his was listening the whole time and totally not looking somewhere else.

"Uh yeah?" He finally said, all of them looked over at each other like they couldn't believe that he'd been ignoring them all this time. "Jackson was asking if you would do a blind date, nothing serious but he has a friend that's kind of looking for someone and he thinks you'd be the perfect guy." Yugyeom finally sighed shaking his head, "You would have heard that if you were, I dunno, paying attention?" Chan felt his face heat up and he knew everyone saw it too.

He smiled sheepishly, "ah I'm sorry, I'll go on the blind date, sure whatever." He didn't know why he agreed. He regretted that he agreed, maybe it was because he felt like he was doing something bad or because he felt like he still needed to fight and not give up but there he was agreeing to go on a blind date, to be set up.

He looked over at the lockers and was disappointed to see Jeongin gone. Why wouldn't he talk to him? What exactly did Hyunjin and Chan do to deserve this?

_____________
A/N
In conclusion, I'mma slap someone.

I've made a mistake.