9

Chan couldn't believe himself, he was being so cruel to Jeongin and he didn't deserve it, the younger had no clue what was going on with his emotions and Chan shouldn't be acting like he does. He was being a jerk.

He needed to just confess before this happened for another week, especially since Hyunjin and Jeongin have been getting increasingly closer with him ignoring Jeongin.

He was walking outside of the school building when he saw Jeongin sitting at one of the picnic benches since it was lunch time but he was alone. Hyunjin no where to be seen, probably out sick since he hasn't shown up since yesterday.

Before Chan knew it he was sitting in front of Jeongin who was looking at him confused and looked a bit upset. "Chan what do you want? You haven't talk to me since last week..." Chan looked at his lap where his hands were.

"I'm really sorry Jeongin." He looked up at a angry looking boy, "Chan, you promised me that you wouldn't ignore me yet you did." Chan looked back down again feeling a huge amount of guilt because he remembered promising and he just went ahead and broke it.

"Jeongin I have a good reason I swear.." he looked up again and this time Jeongin looked like he didn't believe Chan, like the older was just lying to him just so he would forgive him like nothing happened, which is what Chan didn't want to happen.

"Oh really? What's that then?" Jeongin asked. Chan gulped, he was going to tell Jeongin and he was afraid but he knew he had to, especially to keep this friendship afloat, well hopefully.

"I love you."

_________
A/N
Almost forgot I update twice a day ( ' - ') ┻┻