25

Hyunjins POV
_____________
He handed the popcorn bucket over to Jeongin who took it happily, "I really enjoyed watching the movie and I hope you guys did as well" Jeongin said with a big smile, Hyunjin couldn't help it, he pinched the younger boy's cheeks and cooed.

"Of course we enjoyed it, especially because you were there with us." He smiled when he saw the faint blush start to show on Jeongins face. He looked at Chan through the corner of his eye and sees the older looking as annoyed as annoyed could get.

So he smirked and pulled away from the cute boy and looked over at the other. "What do you think Chan? Was what I said true?" Chan just looked at him and nodded but smiled when Jeongin looked over, "I'm glad you guys are getting along..." at that Hyunjin found himself making eye contact with Chan both of them knowing they were no where near getting along.

But as long as Jeongin was happy, that's all Hyunjin was concerned about. The dance was coming up soon and Hyunjins plan was to ask the younger to go with him, he was going to show up to school with a bouquet of roses and a letter asking if he would like to be his date, just thinking about it brings a wide smile to his face.

He looks over when he feels a small poke on his cheek, "You kind of looked spaced out, heh" Jeongin said smiling at him fondly.

_______________
Chan's POV

In all honesty this whole movie thing was starting to feel like Jeongin and Hyunjin were on a date and Chan was just there, he hadn't planned on being the third wheel but that's exactly what seemed to happen.

The whole night the other two boys were constantly smiling and touching each other, not seeming to give the eldest a passing glance. It got to the point where he was walking behind them and they hadn't even notice, well up until he said "I think I should head home."

Jeongin turned around and looked at him with a small pout, "but Channie..." How could he say no to that face, so he sighed and walked over to them and walked beside them.

The rest of the night went well, they ended up going to an arcade near by and spending their time there, it was there that Chan finally won his first point.

He had won Jeongin a huge stuffed Kangaroo, which earned him the biggest smile from the younger, Jeongin smiled at the kangaroo and hugged it like it was the best thing ever and said "I'm going to name it baby Chan."

The rest of the night was a bit of a haze because he couldn't stop smiling and thinking about what Jeongin had said. He didn't care that Hyunjin was giving him nasty glares, he just cared about the boy with the light brown hair who resembled a fox in front of him.

__________
A/N
This was 500 words I'm dead. I felt like doing a longer chapter cause I thought it'd be better.

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS WHAT THE SHJSNSKSJSKDJE I LOVE AND WORSHIP ALL OF YOU EHEHEHHRHE I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AMAZING DAYS, I'm not crying I swear