23

Due to Jeongins amazing idea all three of them were now sitting in the cafeteria together. In all honesty Chan thought it'd be fine but that thought was quickly thrown away when he kept glancing up to where Hyunjin was, to have him glare daggers at him. Clearly he didn't like this friend idea as much as Chan did.

"So I was thinking we could all go watch a movie tomorrow!" Jeongin said excitedly, breaking the silence, Chan who was now just picking at his sad, green excuse of a salad stopped, instantly looking at the younger, trying not to look at him like he should stop thinking for at least a day, instead smiling and nodding like that was an amazing thought.

"Innie, that'd be nice so what time do you what all of us to meet up?" He heard Hyunjin ask, Jeongin looked at him and put a finger to his chin thoughtfully, before looking down embarrassed. "I...actually haven't thought that far yet..." he finally confessed.

Now it was time for Hyunjin and Chan to make eye contact, this time the younger wasn't glaring daggers, "actually Jeongin, Chan and I can look at the times and help you, when we figure out the movie you want to watch we'll see and then we'll tell you." Hyunjin finally said.

Jeongin looked up at the other, happiness clearly evident on his face when he heard Hyunjin say that. "R-Really??? That'd be great!! Then you guys would be doing something together and it'll kinda be like bonding or whatever... awwwhh this makes me happy!!!"

Chan and Hyunjin looked over at each other again, this time Hyunjin having a small smirk on his face and it was at that moment, Chan knew Hyunjin got the first point.

Just you wait Hwang Hyunjin, just you wait.

________
A/N
And so... the fighting has started for who will win Jeongins heart 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
' ᵀᴼᵀᴬᴸᴸ ᴿᴼᴼᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴼᴺ ᵁᴺᴶᴵᴺ
✺◟(∗❛ั❛ั∗)◞✺