18

Jeongin POV
___________
Jeongin did not expect to see Chan at the same place he was, as soon as he saw the older he immediately pretended he wasn't aware he was there, it seemed Chan was doing the same with the way he went to a far corner.

Jeongin took a gulp when he thought that Hyunjin had also noticed but instantly relieved when the other asked if he was okay.

They continued to sit there and talk for a few minutes and then he saw Woojin walk in, and he knew he needed to leave because he felt so overwhelmed, he wanted to talk to Chan so bad but it seemed the older didn't feel the same way.

After about a few more minutes Jeongin tilde Hyunjin he was ready to go, but when they passed by Chan's table he held back from looking at the other, feeling the stare from him on his way out the door.

Jeongin didn't hear a word that Woojin was saying to Chan because he was too nervous to pay attention and kind of eavesdrop, he felt a hand on his back, knowing it was Hyunjin he turned and gave him the biggest smile he could muster.

"I had a really great time! Thank you Hyunjin." Hyunjin smiled back at him and nodded, "I'm glad to hear that, now how about we get you home."

Jeongin just nodded, ready to be away from everyone at the moment.

"Please... take me home."