35

Chan
____________

Once the date with BamBam ended, Chan just wanted to go home and when he had finally gotten home he ended up going to his room and plopping down back first, looking at the ceiling.  He honestly felt like everything was a mess, especially when it came to his feelings, he really liked Jeongin but he knew Hyunjin would take good care of him and that it was probably time to move on from the feelings he had for the younger, no matter how hard he knew that'd be.

 Sighing he thought about the date, he and BamBam ended up having a really good time, they talked about themselves and he even told BamBam about the issues he's been having. BamBam had been really nice about it all, BamBam was just an overall sweet guy as he found out. Chan  agreed with what he suggested; that he should back off from Jeongin and just let things happen and if that meant Jeongin and Hyunjin being together, then so be it. He honestly could see BamBam and him becoming really good friends and he was glad he agreed to go with BamBam to the dance as friends. 

He sat up and looked around at his room causing him to chuckle, his room was a mess and seemed to have this sad aura around it and he knew that's  what he seemed like, what he felt like. Shaking his head, he gets up and starts picking up the clothes on the ground he's just been tossing around without a care, hoping if he cleans up his room, he'll feel better. 

Hyunjin POV

____________

He was in shock, it almost took everything in him to force himself to get out of the car once he got home, if he was expecting anything from Jeongin, it sure wasn't a kiss out of nowhere. It made everything in his body feel like jelly and he was so happy, not only did he accept his request for him to go to the dance with him, he kissed him. Yang Jeongin kissed him. He was just a muddled mess and didn't know what to do with himself, all he knew was that he definitely couldn't wait for the dance to come.  He ended up calling a friend, too excited for his own good, almost screaming in the phone when the boy on the other side answered. "Seungmin, guess what." the other sighed "You've finally noticed that stupid mole under your eye that drives me crazy?" Hyunjin scoffs, rolling his eyes dramatically at the question. "I've noticed that since... I don't know... forever? Also you're never going to give up are you?" He can hear the other laugh on the other end, "No. I like you and that's that, you don't have to like me back but if you're uncomfortable with it, then I can try to give up, which will possibly never happen but where not on the phone to talk about this, what happened?" 

Hyunjin can't stop his faint smile before talking about everything. "Jeongin said yes to going with me to the dance and that's not all... he kissed me." There's a brief silence from the other side before he hears a response, "Thats great Hyunjin, you finally did it. I was just thinking that if that kid didn't accept that I'd have to have a serious talk with him for not giving you a chance." Hyunjin is full on smiling at this point, "Yeah... I'm really happy." He can hear the smile in the others voice as he says "If you're happy then so am I."  He shakes his head slightly before saying one final thing "Seungmin, it doesn't make me uncomfortable. You don't do anything, you've never tried to cross the line or anything, you're a really good friend." He hears the light chuckle from Seungmin before he replies "Just know I'm always here Hyunjin if anything happens, good or bad, I'm here." and with that Seungmin hangs up. Leaving Hyunjin sitting at his desk in his bedroom with a big grin, staring off at nowhere in particular. 

___________

A/N

It's official, this story is finally going to be finished soon. 

I also wanna say; I. Miss. Hyunjin. 

I also didn't forget about Seungmin...

:)