"We're one" ; P3

Suri x Stray kids

"Are you ready to meet everyone?" Felix asked Suri, who nodded happily at him. Chan asked him to go bring her after their talk. 

"How did everyone react to it?" Suri couldn't help but ask, as much as she liked the whole idea she was still worried about everyone's reaction and about how she's going to start a completely new life with all of them.  

"We all agreed actually, maybe not all, but-"

"I knew this was gonna happen. How many members? All of them right? Except you, Chan, Binnie and Jisung right? Please don't say yes-."

"Ri, No. Only Hyunjin-"

"Only Hyunjin agreed? Does that mean all of you don't like me right? What about Chan, Changb-" 

"Stop worrying, gosh. We all agreed, Hyunjin was the only one who didn't really like the idea, but don't worry he'll open up to you quickly." 

"He did? That's a shame, I really liked him. He's such a cool dancer."

"Don't worry, he'll like you sooner or later. Now don't get to worried and don't panic, everyone is really nice I promise you that and- Suri why are you sweating?" 

"I'm nervous okay, don't make me fight you." And before Felix could answer her or probably make fun of her, the training room's door opened and Minho was in front of them, but wasn't looking at them. 

"I'll go look for them, don- Oh, Hello there." He smiled at Suri after he turned around and found both Suri and Felix. His smile gave her a lot of comfort, she smiled back at him as he let them enter the room with him following them behind.

"That was really quick." Seungmin smiled and got up to greet their new member, followed by Woojin and Jeongin.

"I like your hair." Jeongin said, causing Suri to smile at him and whisper a small thank you. Her hair wasn't anything special, it was her natural brown hair, but she still smiled at the younger boy. 

"You greet people first Jeongin." Woojin laughed at the younger boy who gave him a puzzled look. 

"You told me to be nice and complement her." 

"Okay let's introduce ourselves. I'm Minho." Suri gave him another smile and nodded her head at him. She was really quite around new people and all of them could sense that. The other did the same thing Minho did and Suri already started to like them, but she noticed that Hyunjin wasn't standing with them, instead he sat at one of the corners of the room and didn't even look at her, Chan noticed how she looked at him , but quickly smiled at the others and introduced herself although she knew that they all already knew her. 

"We have Hyunjin too over there, but he doesn't know a thing about manners, so don't mind him." Seungmin joked, earning a glare from Chan. 

"I know that he probably doesn't like the idea of me being here, but I hope he can open up to me quickly." Suri said, more to Hyunjin than the others. Woojin nodded at the young girl.

"Of course he will, Suri. We're one now."