Meetings ; P2 'Ten or none'

Suri hated sudden meetings and all JYP did in his life was sudden meetings, and eliminating talented people. The 8 members waited in their training room for JYP. Suri didn't really want to meet him, after all he didn't listen to her, he didn't even let her continue talking. Well she talked most of the time, but she had like another two hours of talking to do, but all he said was 'Sorry, Suri'. As if she was asking him to marry her. She wasn't asking for anything hard, but he had to act like the CEO he was. 

After a while JYP entered the room and Suri rolled her eyes, but still made sure that no camera caught her doing that, but Seungmin did and he coughed to hid his laugh. JYP smiled at them, but no one smiled back. 

Suri tried her best not to give him any bad looks, but her RBF did the opposite. 

"So Felix and Minho- I called them here." Suri was sure her face was going to get ripped apart from how big she was smiling at the moment. The room was filled with smiles and giggles, like they were high school girls meeting after two hours being away from each other. 

Suri wasn't believing that she was with Felix and Minho in the same room again. She wasn't able to see them at all after what happened. 

"Now me and you have to do this, all of you and me too. Let's not regret this decision. Some of you knows that my opinion on this was way different, and you may be surprised that I changed my mind, but I think everyone deserves a second chance. So I hope you can do your best to prepare the performance once again." JYP gave Suri a small smile as talked and she couldn't help, but smile back, but she wasn't looking at him her eyes were locked with Minho and Felix. 

"But-" Of course. Of course JYP has buts, he can't just let them be happy for 5 seconds. "In order for me to take an accurate evaluation, I hope you can prepare a stage with 8 members and also a stage with the 10 of you together. I'll watch those two stages and I'll decide the finale members. I think it'll be great for the 10 of you to do your finale mission with fighting spirits. Now prepare it well and I hope there will be good results in the end." Suri just wanted JYP to leave, like half of the time she wasn't even sure what he was saying. She only stared at her two best friends that are finally back with her and she was sure that she wasn't planing to leave them anytime soon.  

Her and Minho had the biggest smiles on their faces and they weren't even listening to JYP, but they saw the others bowing down to him and saying their goodbyes, so they quickly just did the same thing, laughing quietly. 

As JYP left the room, Suri couldn't help but run to Minho and hug him as Jisung did the same to Felix. Everyone was either smiling or giggling again. They all just forgot about everything around them and just enjoyed each others hugs. Chan was standing in the back smiling at everyone like a proud father. Suri left Minho for a while and went to Felix, who laughed as soon as he saw his best friend making her way to him. He crashed her into a bear hug and swayed back and forth with her in his arms. They both kept giggling in each other arms. 

"Told you I'd never leave you." Felix just smiled at his best friend's words, then pulled away and smiled down at her. 

Everything was great for now, and that was all they wanted. They knew that they're going to get through this with each other, and there was no turning back. 

Ten or none.