Valentine's Morning

And just like how Jeongin felt after his conversation with Hyunjin, things weren't going to be the same and it's not like it was the same before their talk. Hyunjin distanced himself from everyone, only meeting them in the company and sometimes in the dorm, and it literally felt as if he wasn't part of the group anymore. Minho and Jisung were back in their room, and they talked to him whenever he came, but it still wasn't the same. They were just doing what Chan told them to do-

"Lets be mature about it, if he doesn't want to see that we care about him and she's not the one for him and she's just using him, let him be. Show him that we're way better than him." 

Suri moved on from him, she thought she did. She just didn't think of everything, just how she used to do, and maybe that was because of Jisung. The guy never left her, and it was funny how she just forgets about Hyunjin whenever she was with him, but sometimes she couldn't help but let her mind wander to him. 

"Good morning, Happy birthday!" Suri woke up and looked at Jeongin confused as he was jumping up and down on his knees on her bed. 

"What the- What day is it?" Suri took her phone, as she got up slowly looking at Jeongin confused. 

"14th of February." 

"Innie, that's not my birthday."  

"I know, its valentines day." Suri looked at the boy confused trying her best to understand whatever he was saying as she was still half asleep. "I don't know I got nervous." Jeongin got up and walked to his own bed causing Suri to laugh. 

"What was that?" She put her phone down, looking at Jeongin, smiling. 

"I wanted to be cute and tell you happy valentines day, but those stuff makes me want to throw up." 

"Thank you Inne." Suri got up from her bed, walking over to kiss his head, causing him to smile. 

"What are you going to do today?" 

"I don't know, sleep?" IN rolled his eyes at the girl as she put on her glasses to go downstairs. "What? Its not like I have a boyfriend to be all cute with." 

"I don't know, at least try to go out with anyone." Suri just smiled at him as she just told him that she was going downstairs to make some breakfast, and left the rpom. Suri let out a big yawn, stretching her arms, not really looking where she was going only to bump into something or someone. 

"Oh sorry." She knew the voice really well. 

"Its okay." She turned to smile at Hyunjin then walked downstairs quickly, with him following her or he was just on his way to the kitchen too.

"Good morning." Suri sighed the second she saw Jisung inside the kitchen, glad that she wasn't going to be alone with Hyunjin. Jisung smiled at her, knowing exactly what she was thinking off. 

"Morning." Jisung said, motioning for Hyunjin who gave him a small smile and a nod, still half asleep too. Jisung's attention turned to Suri who was busy making her own breakfast. 

"Did you eat?" She asked Jisung, who nodded brightly at her, still watching her do whatever she was doing. He got up from his seat with a smirk on his face as the girl turned to look away, he walked over to her slowly, before leaning down so his lips were almost touching her ears. 

"Happy Valentines day." He whispered, before walking to the fridge with the same smirk on his face, only for it to turn into a grin the second the girl let out a loud laugh.

"What the hell was that?" She turned to look at him with a small spoon on her hand. 

"What do you think?" Jisung jokingly took the spoon from her hand, hitting her slightly on top of her head with it. 

"I don't know, you being a dummy?" Suri giggled, taking her spoon back.

"Oh I'm a dummy now?"  Jisung moved closer to Suri as he leaned across the counter, trapping her between his two arms. 

"Yes you-" a loud crash cut the girl off, causing her and Jisung to turn quickly only to see a broken glass on the floor, and Hyunjin staring at them.

"Dude are you okay?" Jisung moved quickly pushing Hyunjin away slightly from the glass, before making sure that that he wasn't injured. 

"Let me clean that." Suri cleaned the mess Hyunjin made, while he was in his own little world, trying to understand what just happened. Why did he even do this? He dropped the glass, on purpose. Why? He looked at Jisung who helped Suri with the now broken glass, and make he should've did something worst, so their attention won't be on each other again. 

"I-I'm sorry." He managed to say, after the were done. Suri got up before sending him a small smile. 

"Its okay, don't worry." He just nodded at her, and decided that he doesn't want to eat anymore, so he just left the kitchen. 

"Are you okay? It looks like you saw a ghost." Minho asked him, the second he entered the room. He sat down on his bed, silently before mumbling a small no to Minho. He layed down on his bed, before closing his eyes, trying to fall asleep again not wanting to remember what he just saw. He was going to leave anyways, but its only 9AM. Too early for stuff like this, and he just needed to have a clear mind until he leaves. He doesn't want to see what he just saw again. That hurt him.