Talk

It was almost 06:45AM and Changbin couldn't sleep no matter how much he tried. He went through his Instagram, he watched way too many YouTube videos, he sent way too many text messages to their group chat, but everyone was of course sleeping so no one gave him any attention. He got up and went downstairs to grab a glass of water. He sat on one of the chairs by the counter waiting for anyone to wake up, but it was one of their days off, so everyone wanted to sleep for more than usual today. He kept looking at the time on his phone every 5 seconds and sighed as he noticed that it was only 06:50AM. 

He put the glass on the counter and went back to his room, only to see Suri getting out of her room. 

"Ri!" He exclaimed happily, causing the poor girl to get scared, since she just woke up and wasn't expecting anyone to be up. "Why are you up?" 

"I just wanted to drink some water. Why are you up?" The elder couldn't help, but giggly following the girl to the kitchen. "Binnie, seriously why are you so happy this early." 

"I've been up for more than half an hour now, and no one was here to give me attention, but you're up now." Changbin smiled cutely at the girl, but she just shook her head and drank her water. 

"I'm going back to bed, Binnie." 

"No, Suri come on. I'm really bored, and I can't sleep." 

"Well, sadly for you I can. Bye bye." Before Suri could return back to her room, Changbin caught her and carried her over his shoulder to the couch. He throw her on the couch, then sat beside her, putting his head on her lap. 

"Plop." Changbin said, cutely tapping Suri's nose twice. He then grabbed one of her hands and put it on his head. 

"Talk." 

"Oppa, Seriously I want to sle-"

"Talk." Suri sighed and started to play with Changbin's hair. She didn't have anything to talk about, since she only woke up. The stayed quite for a while, but it was comfortable for both of them. Changbin had his head on Suri's lap and she had on hand playing with his hair and he held her other hand playing with her fingers. 

Suri was more than used to the boys affection towards her, so she stopped questioning their sudden clinginess and went along with it. 

"How have you been?" He asked out of sudden, causing Suri to look at him confused. "You know with us debuting, and you getting way to much weird comments. All the shit that happens with Hyunjin. Jeongin being a bad roommate, if you want to change rooms and share with me I'd-" 

"Binnie, Jeongin's amazing don't say stuff like that about my kid." Suri couldn't help, but laugh at Changbin. She rested her head on the couch and closed her eyes. 

"I tried my best not to look at those comments, I try my best to think positively and for Hyunjin, We're not on good terms, but at least he stopped annoying me." 

"I'm not sure why he's like that."  

"It doesn't bother me anymore. How have you been?" 

"I haven't produced a song in two days, and its killing me." 

"Wow that's way too many days." Suri sarcastically said, but Changbin somehow didn't notice her sarcasm and nodded aggressively at her.

"I know right, Felix kept making fun of me." 

"Oh did he?" Suri couldn't help, but giggle and listen to Changbin rumbling about how Felix doesn't understand him, and how Chan told him that he shouldn't overwork himself, while he slept only 2 hours a day or something. 

And suddenly Suri didn't want to sleep, and she was more than happy that she got up to get this glass of water and see Changbin waiting for someone to annoy him, and she was glad that she was the one who he was annoying.