Phonophobia

*The name "Phonophobia" originates from the Greek words for sound and fear. Phonophobia is not a hearing disorder. Sudden loud and unexpected sound can cause anxiety attacks in a person who suffers from Phonophobia. People with Phonophobia may be fearful of devices that can suddenly emit loud sounds, such as alarms.

It was just one of the usual shows that they had to attend, but something inside Suri told her that its not going to be the best day for her. The event was at an outdoor arena, as they were trying to do something unique and new. 

Stray kids were some of the first groups to arrive, all dressed and beautiful. Stays were amazing that day as the gave them all the support, and paparazzi also weren't as bad as they always were so Suri was confused to way she felt this way but she decided to stop overthink. 

They group was going to perform Side effects today and they were more than excited about it, but they didn't know much about the decoration or how the performance was going to go. They were just told to practice their usual choreography and the organizers were going to take care of everything. 

It was their turn to perform after almost 2 hours in the event, one of the staff came to get them to get ready for their performance. The boys noticed how Suri was a bit off and Changbin decided to walk over to her to see what's wrong. 

"Everything's okay Riann?" The girl just gave him a big smile as she noticed how the other boys also had their eyes on her, and she didn't want to worry them with nothing. It was just some stupid feelings that she had, and she promised herself to stop overthinking. 

"Of course, why wouldn't it be." Changbin could see in her eyes that she was lying, but decided not to be pushy with her. He just gave her a small smile and nodded back at the members. Everyone was ready when the staff told them to go on stage, because their performance was in 5 minutes. The members walked over to the dark stage, and noticed how it had a fiery and fierce designs and their backup dancers were in only black, while their own outfits were in black and red. 

The music started and everyone was already in their place so they were more than ready. The members followed the choreography and the music more than perfectly, but suddenly when the small pause came before their special dance break a loud firework broke, not only surprising Suri, but one of them was directly in front of her and burnt her hand , but luckly she fall down quickly causing it to only touch her lightly, but it still burnt her, the whole situation caused Suri to lose her focus. The members turned to her quickly, but she quickly got up, and was extremely dizzy already because of the loud noise. The other boys were panicking inside as they watched her suffer to finish the whole performance without anymore trouble. 

Their manager was furious backstage as he was searching for whoever decided to put loud fireworks, while JYP made it more than clear that Suri suffered from 'Phonophobia' before their debut and their manager emailed the orginaizers for the event and told them to inform him if anything sudden was going to happen, explaining Suri's situation. So whoever decided to put those fireworks probably was going to get in a lot trouble, because the manager knew how serious it was and how it could affect Suri, specially that she was trying her best to continue the whole performance.  

Chan didn't wait 5 seconds after the music stopped as he ran over to Suri who was already holding her head, and was trying her best to breath normally. 

"Okay, love calm down okay. Let's get off this stage first." Suri was dizzy and she almost lost her balance if it wasn't for Minho who held into her from behind before she fell down. Chan put one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back carrying her bridal style as he ran backstage with the other members following closely. 

Suri was starting to cry, but tried to keep it as quite as possible and it was killing Chan knowing that she didn't want to cause trouble or to get a lot of people's attention. Their manager was waiting for them with water and a small blanket for Suri. 

Chan put her down on one of the couch and the manager asked the member to give her space but only him and Minho stayed. Chan was sitting beside her while Minho was crouched down in front of her with her hand that wasn't burnt in his. "Su." He said softly as he was trying to make her look at him. She pushed his hand away as she held her head with both hands trying to squeeze the pain away. 

"It hurts." She said between her tears. Chan pushed her hands away before she could hurt herself and wrapped the blanket around her. Minho held both her hands again and kept going lower trying to look at her face, but she had her eyes squeezed shut, but tears still came from them. 

"I know baby, I know. All you need to do is calm down and trust me the pain will go away. You're safe, everything is okay." Minho pulled her into his chest as he noticed her calming down a little. She held into his black jacket as he was now on his knees hugging her close to him. Chan sighed the moment she stopped crying, and she was now calming down, but she was still dizzy and they knew that any sudden move or noise again would hurt her more. Chan got up from beside her and Minho sat where he was and pulled Suri closer to him. She had her eyes closed and she was breathing slowly as he kept caressing her hair softly. 

Everyone decided to get out of the room slowly to leave her to calm down with Minho. One of the staff came to them and they thought he was going to apologize, but he just looked at them in an annoyed look as he started to talk rudely to them. 

"You have to go back to your seats." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Can't you see what happened because of your shitty event? Didn't we ask for none of this? Our manager said clearly no fucking sudden noises. Are you all fucking dumb?" Their manager had to pull Chan away before he could say anything else. 

"Go to your dressing room." And as much as he was angry he agreed to what their manager said and left with the other boys knowing that their manager was of course going to take care of everything.