Alone

A/N: Okay prepare yourself to cry, because I'm crying too and I feel so bad. 

"I want to pick you up from the airport." 

"Our manager is going to pick her up." Seungmin told Jeongin who was smiling brightly for the first time in weeks. 

"Why can't we pick her up." Seungmin sighed, looking at Suri who has laughing quietly watching Seungmin suffering with the younger boy. He wanted to turn to him and scream that Suri was already in Korea, but decided that he was going to keep his promise to Suri. 

"Because." 

"Hey don't be mean to him. Innie, I'm sorry that you guys can't pick me up from airport, we don't want a lot of attention, plus the drive from the airport to our dorm is like 20 minutes or something, so don't worry. I'll be there in no time." 

"Fine, but-" 

"Guys, do you know where's my green sweatshirt." Suri's smile disappeared the second she saw Minho in the screen in front of her. The boy didn't notice her or even notice that Jeongin and Seungmin were video-calling someone.

"It was with Felix, I guess." Seungmin said, hoping that Minho won't notice Suri. He didn't want things to be awkward, knowing that Minho has been ignoring the girl since she left. Plus he didn't even want him to talk to her, he didn't even want to see him near her when she comes back. As much as he took everything calmly, he still didn't even want Minho to be around her. 

Minho nodded and was about to leave the room, still not aware that Suri was literally a screen away from him. "Hyung, come say hi to Suri." The three elders froze in their places. Poor Jeongin didn't know anything. He definitely didn't know that Minho has been ignoring Suri for months now, he didn't know that Minho caused all this shit to the girl he loved more that anyone, the girl he saw as his sister, he never thought that Minho the guy who was also like a brother like him would do something like this to the girl they all loved and cared about. Poor him. 

Suri didn't want to talk to Minho, as much as she missed him and she wanted nothing, but a hug from him, she still didn't want to talk to him, specially knowing that he fought with Jisung and Suri was not stupid, she was more than sure it was because of her. 

Minho wasn't sure how he was going to talk to the girl, after everything he did. As much as he wanted her to come back he still didn't want to face her, not yet. He looked at the screen in front of the two boys and quickly looked away the second his eyes met the girl's. 

"O-oh maybe later." Minho left the room as quick as he can, not even looking behind him. 

"What was that?" Jeongin asked innocently, looking at Seungmin beside him then back at Suri. Jeongin noticed how awkward everything became and got nervous. "Did I do something wrong?" 

"No, its okay. I'll talk to you guys later." And before the two could say anything, Suri already disconnected the call. 

"What is going on?" Jeongin asked Seungmin, knowing that this wasn't normal. After all Its Minho and Suri, the perfect two with a perfect relationship. They never fight, they promised each other not to ever hurt each other. Why were they acting like this around each other. 

Seungmin didn't answer the boy making him more curious and confused. He followed the boy as he got out of the room, walking downstairs, making eye contact with Minho. Both of them looked away quickly acting as if nothing happened. Jeongin wasn't going to stop here, he wanted to know what happened.

"What is going on?" 

"What is going on?" Changbin questioned as he entered the room with Jisung and Hyunjin, who didn't even look at Minho. Jeongin wasn't sure if never noticed this too, or he acted as if he didn't notice. Things between Minho and Jisung also was really weird and awkward and no one in the house even questioned it.