Studio Talks

A/N: CHP150, IF YOU CAME THIS FAR THEN YOU'RE A TRUE BANANA, ILY GUYS SO MUCH 

"You've been home more than usual." Chan wasn't trying to be rude or mean, he was really curious. Hyunjin used to come home only once a week or something, sometimes they only saw him at the company, but now he was always home.

"Neh." Chan gave the younger boy a look, causing him to groan, turning around so he wasn't looking at Chan, regretting going to the boy's studio with food. "We broke up." 

Chan turned the chair so Hyunjin was facing him again. "What the hell, Why? and why didn't you tell us?" 

"Because I didn't want to listen to all the we told you so shit, and she was like- Umm, j-just like what you guys told me." Chan couldn't help, but let out a chuckle turning his attention back on the computer. 

"And what did we tell you?" 

"Chan~" Chan laughed again. 

"Why were you dating here anyway? And do not start with the 'I loved her' shit. I know that you didn't even like her." 

"I wasn't going to date her if I didn't like her, Chan." The look the elder boy gave him, caused him to roll his eyes, finding it hard to admit that he didn't actually like MyunHee. 

"Did you want Suri to feel the same thing you felt before?" Hyunjin looked at Chan for a moment, and Chan wasn't sure if Hyunjin didn't understand what he said, or he was disagreeing or he didn't even hear him. "When she was dating Jeno. You wanted her to feel the same thing you felt when she was dating Jeno, and even though you were happy for her, you still didn't like the fact that she was dating someone else." 

"I-" 

"And you do know that Suri likes you, and you do love her for a fact, but you're scared." 

"Chan-"

"Scared she might be scared too, scared that things between you won't work, scared to admit that you actually love her, scared that she still might be in love with Jeno, because you know that even if she likes you, Jeno is still guy she loved, scared to be in love, even though you're already in love, scared that you might break Minho's heart, because you know he loved her way before you, scared to break Jisung's too, even though you loved her before him. Oh, and scared to admit that you were wrong about MyunHee and Seungmin was right." Chan was joking for the last part, but he didn't know that his words really affected Hyunjin, he only noticed when he saw his face. 

"I'm scared- I'm so fucking scared." Hyunjin let out a shaky breath. "I didn't want to hurt her, I really didn't and I didn't mean to kiss her-" 

"You kissed her?" 

"She didn't tell any of you?" 

"We're talking about Suri here." Chan gave Hyunjin a look, before letting out a whine. "Hyunjin you shouldn't have kissed her, you seriously made a mess." 

"I know, I was just confused and I was angry and I want to be with her Chan. I want to be the one who makes her smile, not Jisung. I want her to be mine and I don't know how to do that, because somehow all I know is how to scare her away now. I messed up bad, not only because I kissed her, but because I dated Myunhee and got her the chocolate-"

"You got her the chocolate?" 

"Chan." Hyunjin groaned, causing Chan to mumble a small sorry. "And I know what you're gonna tell me. Try to fix it, don't rush into things, just make sure that she's not mad at you. I know all of that, Chan, but how do I do that?" 

"Being a leader is tiring." Hyunjin gave Chan a confused look, causing him to let out a small chuckle. "Let's go." Chan got up, pulling Hyunjin with him. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Home."