Peace; P2

A/N: FINALLY I'M BACK WITH THE CHP YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 5 DAYS YOU GUYSS, I JUST HAD TO STUDY AND DO A LOT OF STUFF, BUT TRUST ME I'LL PUBLISH MORE NOW.

"Rise and shine kids" it was 6:00AM when the locked room was finally opened, and Suri wasn't sure if she wanted to cry or kill Chan.

"Rise and shine? Rise and shine? Are you serious Chris? you left us here for almost a day and you have the audacity to come here and say good morning to us? What are you a monster?" Hyunjin wasn't really sure how he was able to hold Suri away from Chan or he'd have been dead by now. 

"I told you she loves me." Chan jokingly said to Felix who just rolled his eyes at him, waking over to the girl's bag putting it over his shoulder. 

"I don't love you, If I was able to turn you into a freaking rat and put a pen inside-" 

"Okay, darling. Let's get you back home." Felix put an arm around the girl's shoulder, as he just pulled her out of the room, making sure that she was away from Chan, because she was still trying to grab him. 

"How was it yesterday?" Chan asked the second he was sure that Felix was away with Suri. 

"Don't you ever leave me alone with her like that. How was it back home?" 

"Everything is more than perfect. They did everything on their own too." Hyunjin shook his head laughing as he put his bag over his shoulder. "Let's go before Suri kills Felix." 

"Trust me, I'm sure she already killed him by now." 

--

"A-and why would you even take the others with you and go back home while me and this poor young man were stuck-" 

"Okay we're home, shut up." EunTae parked the car outside the dorm, giving a loud sigh wishing for Suri to just shut up. 

"EunTae, why aren't you scolding them? Me and Hyunjin could've died." 

"Her middle name is Drama Queen." 

"I thought Lee Suri was Drama Queen in another language already." Felix and Hyunjin whispered to each other as they got out of the car while Suri was still inside complaining to EunTae. 

"Lee fucking SunHwa out of my car now." Suri got out of the car mumbling on her way out about how she was going to kill every single on of them pretty soon and turn them into a beautiful vase that she'll decorate her room with. 

"Carry my bag." Suri through her bag at Chan as she walked aggressively to the door, not shutting up. The boys followed her slowly with smirks on their face, as she knocked on the door but no one opened, she turned to the boys to see Chan with the keys in front of her face, she grabbed the keys from him and turned to the door again. "And you were so fucking mean back then, like seriously I'm going to go back to Woojin the guy treats me better, and now they don't open the fucking door when I knock. You all are seriously going to make me become a serial killer and I'm going to kill you all in your sleep, fear- Why is it really dark in here? Can't you- What the actual fuck?" 

Suri stopped in her place looking around the dorm, well the blanket fort in front of her. The whole living room was completely empty from couch, tables and chairs and was turned into the biggest fort the girl ever seen, decorated with Christmas lights inside it and sheets, pillows and cushions were all over the floor. There was 10 boxes of pizza, and tons of snacks and drinks. All her favorites. Some how the TV was at the end of the fort, with a video already paused. 

"What is th-" Suri wasn't able to continue what she wanted to say as Minho, Jisung and Changbin were now beside her. She looked between them and the other boys and the fort really confused to what was going on. The three had soft smiles on their faces, as Minho started whatever was on the TV. Suri startled as the loud voice caught her attention.