Not how it used to be

Minho was able to feel the awkwardness in the room, it was killing him so much and he didn't know what to do, or what to say. It reminded him of the old days. The old days where Hyunjin and Jisung didn't bare to be around each other, or how Hyunjin and Suri didn't even look at each other. It was happening again, and he didn't know what to do, he was sharing a room with both Jisung and Hyunjin. He wanted to leave the room, but after all he knew if he left them alone they'd kill each other. 

Jisung had a different opinion. "What are you doing?" Minho asked as he watched how Jisung grabbed his charger, phone and some other stuff. 

"I'm going to Suri's room. Jeongin might stay with you, or he with us, whatever he likes." Jisung stopped what he was doing as he heard Hyunjin dryly chuckle from behind him. "What was that?" 

"What?" Hyunjin didn't hide the smirk on his face as he looked back at Jisung.

"You heard something funny?" Jisung wanted to walk over to him, but he didn't move from his place.

"Everything you say is funny, Jisung." Hyunjin kept the smirk on his face as he looked down at his phone really amused.

"Oh do I look like a clown to you?" Jisung threw his phone and charger on his bed as he turned fully to look at Hyunjin, who just gave him a quick look, then looked back at his phone.

"You almost broke your phone." He sent him one last small smile, as he got up from his bed, faking a yawn then leaving the room quietly. 

"You saw that?" Jisung turned to look at Minho, who was dying on his bed beside him. 

"I really need new roommates." He got up, and left the room too, leaving Jisung alone to continue whatever he was doing. 

--

"This is fucked up." Jisung angrily said as he entered Suri's room, noticing how Jeongin wasn't inside. 

"What is fucked up?" Suri asked, as she took some of his stuff. 

"Hyunjin is driving me crazy." 

"You're driving yourself crazy." Jisung looked at Suri as he sat on Jeongin's bed. 

"Excuse me?" 

"Yes. You're acting as if Hyunjin asked me to marry him." Jisung rolled his eyes at her as he got up from his place walking over to her. 

"Oh do you need me to wait, until he asks you to marry him? Maybe you'll accept it." 

"Wow, there buddy. See you're driving yourself crazy." Jisung rolled his eyes one more time and grabbed his phone from beside Suri.

"Whatever." He left the room, slamming the door behind him and Suri looked at it for awhile confused, wondering what changed him this much.